04/08/13 - Natmeet 12 –15 APRIL 2014
More than 90 people have now registered for NatMeet XI, Sunshine Coast 12 – 15 April 2014.
This will be a fantastic four days of MX-5 fun, competition, socialising and relaxation. We also have new friends who will be joining us all the way from the USA, so register now to be part of the action.
Have you registered but not paid your deposit of $100 per person? Please meet the obligations to which you agreed and pay your deposit now as we have progress payments to make.
Here is some additional important information and news regarding NatMeet XI accommodation, prices and options available to you as prospective or existing NatMeet XI entrants. Remember that this is a peak holiday season, so make your reservation soon to avoid disappointment.
It is not compulsory for you to be accommodated at Oaks Oasis for NatMeet XI. However, should you be staying off-site, please note that:
- you can purchase a full buffet breakfast at Oaks Oasis dining room for $20.00 per adult (children $10.00)
- Oaks Oasis car washing facilities will not be available for your use
- it is entirely your responsibility to arrange your attendance at any NatMeet briefings, functions or activities.
NEW ACCOMMODATION OPTION
For a limited period, Oaks are offering NatMeet XI entrants a lower priced Web Match Rate Option. You should carefully consider all the differences between the NatMeet XI contracted rate and the Web Rate Match Option to make an informed decision. Key differences are underlined.
WEB MATCH RATE OPTION
- Room Rate: $139.00 per night
- Breakfast (full buffet): $20.00 per person per day
- Deposit & Refund: Full up front payment is required for all nights booked. Non-refundable.
- Other: Any bookings using this rate must be made prior to midnight on 30 September 2013
Please note: The current NatMeet XI contracted rate of $160.00 per night and associated flexible conditions will remain available at all times.
If you have already booked your accommodation for NatMeet XI at the contracted rate of $160.00 per night and you are satisfied with that arrangement, simply do nothing and keep your booking and the associated terms.
If you wish to amend your booking to the Web Match Rate Option, you must contact the Oaks reservations team on 1300 766 950 prior to midnight on 30 September 2013 to change your booking. Please note that you will be required to make the full up front payment for all nights booked and that all the terms and conditions of the Web Match Rate Option will apply.
ACCOMMODATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
You are strongly advised to read all the accommodation rates, terms and conditions available at this link: http://www.mx5clubqld.com.au/wp-content/uploads/Accommodation-Terms-and-Conditions-Link.pdf
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Please do not delay your decision to enter this great event.
Go to http://www.natmeet.com , read all about NatMeet XI and check the updates.
Now click on the Registration page link and follow the entry and payment instructions – that’s all you have to do to be part of this great MX-5 event.
Questions? Please contact us – we’re here to help.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE!
- 16/11Motorsport Series 9 #1 Planning now in full swing
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 11/02Member of the Year
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 29/10Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 26/10Monthly Meeting
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 28/11Monthly Meeting
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santa's Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – Noble Falls Tavern
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Reg's Rego Run
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Dardanup Heritage Park
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona