04/08/13 - Natmeet 12 –15 APRIL 2014
More than 90 people have now registered for NatMeet XI, Sunshine Coast 12 – 15 April 2014.
This will be a fantastic four days of MX-5 fun, competition, socialising and relaxation. We also have new friends who will be joining us all the way from the USA, so register now to be part of the action.
Have you registered but not paid your deposit of $100 per person? Please meet the obligations to which you agreed and pay your deposit now as we have progress payments to make.
Here is some additional important information and news regarding NatMeet XI accommodation, prices and options available to you as prospective or existing NatMeet XI entrants. Remember that this is a peak holiday season, so make your reservation soon to avoid disappointment.
It is not compulsory for you to be accommodated at Oaks Oasis for NatMeet XI. However, should you be staying off-site, please note that:
- you can purchase a full buffet breakfast at Oaks Oasis dining room for $20.00 per adult (children $10.00)
- Oaks Oasis car washing facilities will not be available for your use
- it is entirely your responsibility to arrange your attendance at any NatMeet briefings, functions or activities.
NEW ACCOMMODATION OPTION
For a limited period, Oaks are offering NatMeet XI entrants a lower priced Web Match Rate Option. You should carefully consider all the differences between the NatMeet XI contracted rate and the Web Rate Match Option to make an informed decision. Key differences are underlined.
WEB MATCH RATE OPTION
- Room Rate: $139.00 per night
- Breakfast (full buffet): $20.00 per person per day
- Deposit & Refund: Full up front payment is required for all nights booked. Non-refundable.
- Other: Any bookings using this rate must be made prior to midnight on 30 September 2013
Please note: The current NatMeet XI contracted rate of $160.00 per night and associated flexible conditions will remain available at all times.
If you have already booked your accommodation for NatMeet XI at the contracted rate of $160.00 per night and you are satisfied with that arrangement, simply do nothing and keep your booking and the associated terms.
If you wish to amend your booking to the Web Match Rate Option, you must contact the Oaks reservations team on 1300 766 950 prior to midnight on 30 September 2013 to change your booking. Please note that you will be required to make the full up front payment for all nights booked and that all the terms and conditions of the Web Match Rate Option will apply.
ACCOMMODATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
You are strongly advised to read all the accommodation rates, terms and conditions available at this link: http://www.mx5clubqld.com.au/wp-content/uploads/Accommodation-Terms-and-Conditions-Link.pdf
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Please do not delay your decision to enter this great event.
Go to http://www.natmeet.com , read all about NatMeet XI and check the updates.
Now click on the Registration page link and follow the entry and payment instructions – that’s all you have to do to be part of this great MX-5 event.
Questions? Please contact us – we’re here to help.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE!
- 19/02Motorsport Series 9 #8 --- Series Has Started
- 07/02Motorsport Series 9 #7 WholeSeries Entry Open to All Members
- 01/02Motorsport Series 9 #6 Fixture Error on Entry Form
- 31/01Motorsport Series 9 #5 Entrants List
- 21/03After Work Get Together - Nedlands Croquet Club
- 10/03Saturday Night Cruise - Burger Run - RESCHEDULED
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Motor Museum of WA
- 25/02Induction - Jack’s Hillclimb
- 22/03Monthly Meeting
- 25/03Rd 1 Midvale Speed Dome
- 30/03M-Eggs–Five Good Friday Eggstravaganza
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 11/04After Work Get Together - Wood Fired Pizza Run
- 21/04Saturday Afternoon Cruise and Dinner
- 26/04Monthly Meeting
- 29/04Rd 2 Motorplex Sprint
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 12/05Rd 3 Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 15/05Midweek Lunchtime Cruise - Ironbark Brewery
- 19/05Saturday Night Cruise - Burger Run
- 24/05Monthly Meeting
- 26/05Saturday Cruise - Paddy’s Bush Bar
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona
- 10/06Rd 4 Jack’s Hillclimb
- 13/06After Work Get Together - Car Detailing Clinic
- 24/06Dawn Breakfast Raid - Mandurah
- 28/06Monthly Meeting
- 01/07Monthly Cruise – Elizabethan Village
- 01/07Rd 5 Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/07Christmas in July - EVENT CANCELLED
- 21/07Saturday Lunch Cruise - Core Cider
- 26/07Monthly Meeting
- 05/08Monthly Cruise - Observation Rally
- 12/08Shannons' Classics on the Park
- 12/08Rd 6 Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 23/08Monthly Meeting
- 25/08Saturday Night Cruise - Burger Run
- 02/09Sunday Country Cruise - Wildflower Run to Moora
- 09/09Dawn Breakfast Raid - Bickley Area
- 09/09Rd 7 Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 19/09Midweek Lunchtime Cruise - Duckstein Brewery
- 21/10Rd 8 Motorplex Sprint
- 18/11Rd 9 Midvale Speed Dome
- 16/12Rd 10 Jack’s Hillclimb