CLUB MAGAZINE "MX-PRESS"
The Mazda MX-5 Club of Western Australia produces a bi-monthly newsletter, MX-press.
Currently this masterpiece of modern journalism is edited by Bob Sharpe and produced by Simon Corston. These members of ill repute are often seen laughing at each others jokes and patting themselves on the back.
It is therefore the duty of every member of the club to contribute content to the newsletter in any way possible, which will lessen the space available to these two literary loons. All contributions are welcomed, from opinions, articles, reports, puzzles, for sale items and anything in fact which may appeal to some other members.
Contact editor Bob at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are thinking of joining the club and would like a copy of a back issue of MX-press to see what the club does. Don't forget to mark the email subject "MX-press" cos Bob deletes emails from people he doesn't know without reading them.
Current versions of the club magazine are a privilege reserved for club members only.
Examples of the club magazine can be downloaded in pdf:
May June 2017 Version 6.6 MB.
March April 2017 Version 6.5 MB.
The club would like to thank:
Bayswater Mazda Tel 9271 7777
Shannons Motoring Insurance Tel 13 46 46
MGIB Insurance Brokers TEL 1300 762 146
For their support and we advise our members to also support these organisations whenever possible.
If your company would like to advertise in MX-Press then please contact email@example.com.
- 19/02Motorsport Series 9 #8 --- Series Has Started
- 07/02Motorsport Series 9 #7 WholeSeries Entry Open to All Members
- 01/02Motorsport Series 9 #6 Fixture Error on Entry Form
- 31/01Motorsport Series 9 #5 Entrants List
- 21/04Saturday Afternoon Cruise and Dinner - Henley Brook Estate
- 11/04After Work Get Together - Wood Fired Pizza Run
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 30/03M-Eggs–Five Good Friday Eggstravaganza
- 26/04Monthly Meeting
- 29/04Rd 2 Motorplex Sprint
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 12/05Rd 3 Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 17/05Midweek Lunchtime Cruise - Ironbark Brewery
- 19/05Saturday Night Cruise - Burger Run
- 24/05Monthly Meeting
- 26/05Saturday Lunch Cruise - Paddy’s Bush Bar
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona
- 10/06Rd 4 Jack’s Hillclimb
- 13/06After Work Get Together - Car Detailing Clinic
- 24/06Dawn Breakfast Raid - Mandurah
- 28/06Monthly Meeting
- 01/07Monthly Cruise – Elizabethan Village
- 01/07Rd 5 Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/07Christmas in July - EVENT CANCELLED
- 21/07Saturday Lunch Cruise - Core Cider
- 26/07Monthly Meeting
- 05/08Monthly Cruise - Observation Rally
- 12/08Shannons' Classics on the Park
- 12/08Rd 6 Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 23/08Monthly Meeting
- 25/08Saturday Night Cruise - Burger Run
- 26/08Dawn Breakfast Raid - York Motor Show
- 02/09Sunday Country Cruise - Wildflower Run to Moora
- 09/09Dawn Breakfast Raid - Bickley Area
- 09/09Rd 7 Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 19/09Midweek Lunchtime Cruise - Duckstein Brewery
- 21/10Rd 8 Motorplex Sprint
- 18/11Rd 9 Midvale Speed Dome
- 16/12Rd 10 Jack’s Hillclimb