For any enquiries or purchases, please do not hesitate to contact Lianna Parker, MX5 Club W.A.’s Merchandise Officer.
MX-5 Club of WA Merchandise has changed its way of dealing with Merchandise.
It is really quite simple - there is no way that we can hold anything like the amount of stock that provides the variety of merchandise that you, the club members, ask for. So it made good sense that we made the entire catalogue of our merchandise supply and embroidery company available to our members. The Aussie Gold online catalogue. When shopping, all you need do is select your item and place the order directly by phone or email to email@example.com and advise them that you want the item embroidered with the MX-5 club logo (or whatever else you want for that matter). Aussiegold will then tell you the cost and you will pay them directly. You can either pick up the merchandise or, if you inform me when it will be ready and which club event you will be attending I will arrange pick up and delivery.
If nothing in the catalogues tickles your fancy, you may want to consider having your own piece of clothing embroidered. All you have to do is take the item to the shop and discuss the details. Maybe your name as well as the logo? Maybe the logo on the right arm instead of the traditional position on the front of a garment. It is all up to you and you can decide. So much more freedom is provided by this way of buying your MX5 Club WA Merchandise.
The exceptions to all of the above are merchandise items that are generally one type and one size fits all (caps, beanies, scarves and stubby holders) which will still be bought, stocked and sold by Merchandise. I still carry those, which are generally available at the start of the various monthly cruises. I also carry hat gear catalogues so that you can order your customized cap, beanie, visor etc. Those items have an additional cost of $15.50 and need to be paid beforehand.
Payment for merchandise is either in cash directly to me or via EFT to the Treasurer.
If you are interested in purchasing any of our existing merchandise (if available) please arrange to see me Lianna Parker at the next club event.
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 11/02Member of the Year
- 21/01MX-5 Fan Fest
- 30/082016-7 Committee
- 20/07Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – Duckstein Brewery
- 02/07Monthly Cruise – Paddy’s Bush Bar
- 25/06Motorsport R5 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 22/06Monthly Meeting
- 27/07Monthly Meeting
- 06/08Monthly Cruise - Observation Rally
- 06/08Motorsport R6 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 13/08Shannons Classics on the Park
- 22/08After Work Get Together - Sushi Run
- 24/08Monthly Meeting and AGM
- 27/08Motorsport R7 - Motorplex Sprint
- 03/09Monthly Cruise - Fathers Day Cruise to York
- 12/09After Work Get Together - Hotdog Run
- 17/09Motorsport R8 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 23/09Saturday Afternoon Cruise & Dinner – The Hen
- 28/09Monthly Meeting
- 01/10Country Cruise – Greenbushes
- 14/10Saturday Night Burger Run
- 15/10Motorsport R9 - Midvale Speed Dome
- 22/10Dawn BreakFast Raid – Toodyay
- 26/10Monthly Meeting
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 28/11Monthly Meeting
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santas Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – The Wild Goose Chase
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bobs Collectors Cruise - Reg's Rego Run