For any enquiries or purchases, please do not hesitate to contact Minna Body, MX5 Club W.A.’s Merchandise Officer.
MX-5 Club of WA Merchandise has changed its way of dealing with Merchandise.
It is really quite simple - there is no way that we can hold anything like the amount of stock that provides the variety of merchandise that you, the club members, ask for. So it made good sense that we made the entire catalogue of our merchandise supply and embroidery company available to our members. The Aussie Gold online catalogue. When shopping, all you need do is select your item and place the order directly by phone or email to firstname.lastname@example.org and advise them that you want the item embroidered with the MX-5 club logo (or whatever else you want for that matter). Aussiegold will then tell you the cost and you will pay them directly. You can either pick up the merchandise or, if you inform me when it will be ready and which club event you will be attending I will arrange pick up and delivery.
If nothing in the catalogues tickles your fancy, you may want to consider having your own piece of clothing embroidered. All you have to do is take the item to the shop and discuss the details. Maybe your name as well as the logo? Maybe the logo on the right arm instead of the traditional position on the front of a garment. It is all up to you and you can decide. So much more freedom is provided by this way of buying your MX5 Club WA Merchandise.
The exceptions to all of the above are merchandise items that are generally one type and one size fits all (caps, beanies, scarves and stubby holders) which will still be bought, stocked and sold by Merchandise. I still carry those, which are generally available at the start of the various monthly cruises. I also carry hat gear catalogues so that you can order your customized cap, beanie, visor etc. Those items have an additional cost of $15.50 and need to be paid beforehand.
Payment for merchandise is either in cash directly to me or via EFT to the Treasurer.
If you are interested in purchasing any of our existing merchandise (if available) please arrange to see me Minna Body at the next club event.
- 19/02Motorsport Series 9 #8 --- Series Has Started
- 07/02Motorsport Series 9 #7 WholeSeries Entry Open to All Members
- 01/02Motorsport Series 9 #6 Fixture Error on Entry Form
- 31/01Motorsport Series 9 #5 Entrants List
- 22/02Monthly Meeting
- 21/02Twilight picnic at The Coombe Reserve
- 18/02Induction - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 17/02Annual Dinner & Trophy Presentation @ The Saint
- 25/02Induction - Jack’s Hillclimb
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Motor Museum of WA
- 10/03Saturday Night Cruise - Burger Run - RESCHEDULED
- 21/03After Work Get Together - Nedlands Croquet Club
- 22/03Monthly Meeting
- 25/03Rd 1 Midvale Speed Dome
- 30/03M-Eggs–Five Good Friday Eggstravaganza
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 11/04After Work Get Together - Wood Fired Pizza Run
- 21/04Saturday Afternoon Cruise and Dinner
- 29/04Rd 2 Motorplex Sprint
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 12/05Rd 3 Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 15/05Midweek Lunchtime Cruise - Ironbark Brewery
- 19/05Saturday Night Cruise - Burger Run
- 26/05Saturday Cruise - Paddy’s Bush Bar
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona
- 10/06Rd 4 Jack’s Hillclimb
- 13/06After Work Get Together - Car Detailing Clinic
- 24/06Dawn Breakfast Raid - Mandurah
- 01/07Rd 5 Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 12/08Rd 6 Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 09/09Rd 7 Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 21/10Rd 8 Motorplex Sprint
- 18/11Rd 9 Midvale Speed Dome
- 16/12Rd 10 Jack’s Hillclimb