For any enquiries or purchases, please do not hesitate to contact Lianna Parker, MX5 Club W.A.’s Merchandise Officer.
MX-5 Club of WA Merchandise has changed its way of dealing with Merchandise.
It is really quite simple - there is no way that we can hold anything like the amount of stock that provides the variety of merchandise that you, the club members, ask for. So it made good sense that we made the entire catalogue of our merchandise supply and embroidery company available to our members. The Aussie Gold online catalogue. When shopping, all you need do is select your item and place the order directly by phone or email to firstname.lastname@example.org and advise them that you want the item embroidered with the MX-5 club logo (or whatever else you want for that matter). Aussiegold will then tell you the cost and you will pay them directly. You can either pick up the merchandise or, if you inform me when it will be ready and which club event you will be attending I will arrange pick up and delivery.
If nothing in the catalogues tickles your fancy, you may want to consider having your own piece of clothing embroidered. All you have to do is take the item to the shop and discuss the details. Maybe your name as well as the logo? Maybe the logo on the right arm instead of the traditional position on the front of a garment. It is all up to you and you can decide. So much more freedom is provided by this way of buying your MX5 Club WA Merchandise.
The exceptions to all of the above are merchandise items that are generally one type and one size fits all (caps, beanies, scarves and stubby holders) which will still be bought, stocked and sold by Merchandise. I still carry those, which are generally available at the start of the various monthly cruises. I also carry hat gear catalogues so that you can order your customized cap, beanie, visor etc. Those items have an additional cost of $15.50 and need to be paid beforehand.
Payment for merchandise is either in cash directly to me or via EFT to the Treasurer.
If you are interested in purchasing any of our existing merchandise (if available) please arrange to see me Lianna Parker at the next club event.
- 29/08New look Mazda mx-5
- 24/05What the FIAT?!
- 01/12Anti drink-driving from NZTA
- 28/09RIP Bob Murray from Wheels World
- 19/05Motorplex Sprint
- 15/05After work – Wheels World
- 05/05Monthly Cruise - Mind MAYhem
- 28/04Whiteman Park Car Show
- 29/05Monthly Meeting
- 02/06Monthly Cruise – York
- 03/06RAC fun Sprint
- 09/06Speed Dome autotest
- 12/06After Work - Fish 'n' Chips
- 26/06Monthly Meeting
- 07/07Country Cruise “The MX-500”
- 14/07Motorplex Sprint
- 17/07After Work - Detailing Clinic
- 31/07Monthly Meeting & AGM
- 04/08Monthly Cruise - Ob Rally
- 14/08After Work Get Together – Dave’s Burger Run
- 18/08RAC double autotest
- 28/08Monthly Meeting
- 01/09Monthly Cruise - Fathers Day Cruise
- 11/09After Work Get Together – Car Maintenance
- 15/09Speed Dome autotest
- 19/09Road Trip 2013
- 25/09Monthly Meeting
- 29/09Barbagallo Sprint (night)
- 06/10Monthly Cruise – Upper Reach Winery
- 16/10After Work Get Together – Freo Hotdog Run
- 20/10Motorplex Sprint or RAC autotest
- 30/10Monthly Meeting
- 03/11Monthly Cruise - Araluen Botanical Park
- 10/11RAC single autotest
- 24/11Dawn BreakFast Raid – Bindoon
- 26/11Monthly Meeting
- 01/12Monthly Cruise – Santa’s Sleigh Ride
- 11/12Xmas Twilight Picnic @ Iluka Foreshore
- 15/12RAC double autotest