23/06/11 - Natmeet costs reduced
NatMeet is the national gathering of Australia’s Mazda MX-5 Clubs, held every two years at a location selected by the host State Club.
The Mazda MX-5 Club of New South Wales is hosting the tenth NatMeet over the 2012 Easter weekend event commencing from Friday 6 April and concluding on Tuesday 10 April 2012, and has selected Canberra as the ideal venue. The members of the Canberra Chapter of the Club have lead roles in showing off their city for this fantastic event.
Natmeet bookings are flowing in from all round the country with numbers currently approaching 90 people.
The price for this fabulous event is $545 per person.
More information at Natmeet.com
- 21/11Motorsport Series 9 #2 - Classes explained
- 16/11Motorsport Series 9 #1 Planning now in full swing
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 23/11Committee meeting
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 29/10Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santa's Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – Noble Falls Tavern
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Tunnel of trees
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 25/01Monthly Meeting
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood
- 22/02Monthly Meeting
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Dardanup Heritage Park
- 22/03Monthly Meeting
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona