23/06/11 - Natmeet costs reduced
NatMeet is the national gathering of Australia’s Mazda MX-5 Clubs, held every two years at a location selected by the host State Club.
The Mazda MX-5 Club of New South Wales is hosting the tenth NatMeet over the 2012 Easter weekend event commencing from Friday 6 April and concluding on Tuesday 10 April 2012, and has selected Canberra as the ideal venue. The members of the Canberra Chapter of the Club have lead roles in showing off their city for this fantastic event.
Natmeet bookings are flowing in from all round the country with numbers currently approaching 90 people.
The price for this fabulous event is $545 per person.
More information at Natmeet.com
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 11/02Member of the Year
- 21/01MX-5 Fan Fest
- 17/09Motorsport R8 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 12/09After Work Get Together - Hotdog Run
- 03/09Monthly Cruise - Fathers Day Cruise to York
- 27/08Motorsport R7 - Motorplex Sprint
- 23/09Saturday Afternoon Cruise & Dinner – The Hen
- 28/09Monthly Meeting
- 01/10Country Cruise – Greenbushes
- 08/10York Avon Valley Classic Rally
- 14/10Saturday Night Burger Run
- 15/10Motorsport R9 - Midvale Speed Dome
- 22/10Dawn BreakFast Raid – Toodyay
- 26/10Monthly Meeting
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 28/11Monthly Meeting
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santas Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – The Wild Goose Chase
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Reg's Rego Run
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood