11/11/06 - Western Salon 06
MX-5 Club & Wheelspin at Western Salon
Last weekend, several club members cars were included as part of the Wheelspin Automotive display at Western Salon held at Belmont Park.
Simon won "Best Show & Polish - Engine Bay" within his catigory, Rod won "Best Interior" and "Best Paint" within the "oldskool" (15 year +) class and Robyn was winning her dyno class until the Hondas rolled up.
Hats off to Leslie and Paul from Wheelspin for a fantastic display that did the club proud.
I have uploaded some additional photos from the Western Salon 2006.
Some of these photos contain attractive ladies wearing swimwear, if you're offended by this style of picture please don't click the following link.
But if you're interested in seeing more please click here.
- 21/11Motorsport Series 9 #2 - Classes explained
- 16/11Motorsport Series 9 #1 Planning now in full swing
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 23/11Committee meeting
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 29/10Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santa's Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – Noble Falls Tavern
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Tunnel of trees
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 25/01Monthly Meeting
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood
- 22/02Monthly Meeting
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Dardanup Heritage Park
- 22/03Monthly Meeting
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona