19/12/03 - MX-5 Police Car
In January, 1996, a Florida Highway Patrol supporter donated a Mazda Miata to the Patrol for the purpose of promoting FHP and public safety. The vehicle was painted patrol colors, is equipped with emergency lights, and resembles a miniature patrol car.
The Mazda Miata vehicle is being used at FHP/FHP Auxiliary recruitment displays, highway safety and community policing efforts, parades, FHP press conferences, and other official Florida Highway Patrol functions. It is not used to take law enforcement action except under extraordinary circumstances.
Click here for more information and a photograph.
- 16/11Motorsport Series 9 #1 Planning now in full swing
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 11/02Member of the Year
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 29/10Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 26/10Monthly Meeting
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 28/11Monthly Meeting
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santa's Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – Noble Falls Tavern
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Reg's Rego Run
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Dardanup Heritage Park
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona