Sunday 14th of January 2018 - Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
A drive for members who don’t mind rising early to enjoy clear open roads for a spirited 83 km drive along some nice twisty roads to Reflections Café at Lake Leschenaultia up in the hills near Chidlow. The lake is a dam built in 1897 to provide water for steam trains going over the hills. Click here for the menu.
Its about 50 km from Lake Leschenaultia back to Perth.
We meet near the Muzz Buzz at the Midland Centrepoint Shopping Centre at 309 Great Eastern Highway, Midland (Click here to view a map) at 7:00 am and depart 7:30 am sharp.
Please note that after you leave Midland there are no stops before Lake Leschenaultia.
If you want to come along please register by email to email@example.com before 12 January as the Café needs a heads up on numbers for breakfast and so we know who should be at the meeting point before we depart.
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 11/02Member of the Year
- 21/01MX-5 Fan Fest
- 17/09Motorsport R8 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 12/09After Work Get Together - Hotdog Run
- 03/09Monthly Cruise - Fathers Day Cruise to York
- 27/08Motorsport R7 - Motorplex Sprint
- 23/09Saturday Afternoon Cruise & Dinner – The Hen
- 28/09Monthly Meeting
- 01/10Country Cruise – Greenbushes
- 08/10York Avon Valley Classic Rally
- 14/10Saturday Night Burger Run
- 15/10Motorsport R9 - Midvale Speed Dome
- 22/10Dawn BreakFast Raid – Toodyay
- 26/10Monthly Meeting
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 28/11Monthly Meeting
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santas Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – The Wild Goose Chase
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Reg's Rego Run
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood