Sunday 26th of November 2017 - Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
Entry is open to all members driving an MX-5. In particular those members intending to, or who are interested in, participating in the 2018 competition, are strongly encouraged to enter this and the next event. Act now!
Spectators are welcome. Be aware that there are multiple events at the facility on this day. Access to Jack's Hill after competitors check in may be difficult.
MX-5 Club of Western Australia Inc Motorsport Championship Series 8 Round 10
This is an morning event being run at Jack's Hill, Wattle Avenue, Neerabup. This venue is part of the Barbagallo Raceway Facility. The entrance is on the left immediately past the Go Kart Hire track. The event starts at 09:30 and finishing at 14:30. Check-In starts at 8:00. Entrants must be there by 08:45
The event is a timed competition event run under AASA rules.
Proof of a valid AASA club competition licence or a valid CAMS L2S licence is mandatory on the day.
Jack's Hill Supplementary Regulations
Supplementary Regulations and Entry Form
If you are not a paid up Series 8 competitor:-
1. All Drivers must present the original hard copy of their "Entry Form".
2. The $50 entry fee must be cleared funds in our club account at least 3 days prior to the event.
3. If your car has been modified or has not been present for our scrutiny in the past 12 months it must be presented to our scrutineers at 7:45am. All requirements are stated in the SuppRegs.
For every event:-
1. AASA National Competition Rules - Tarmac apply.
2. Supplementary Regulations as published by the MX-5 Club of WA on the relevant event page apply.
3. Drivers must present at Check-In with a completed scrutineering and disclaimer form declaring that they have prepared and checked themselves and their car to ensure that they meet the highest standard. Random checks will occur.
4. Present proof of a valid competition licence (AASA or CAMS L2S or L2NS)
5. Attendance at the Drivers Briefing is mandatory.
6. Do NOT be late. The gates will be closed 15 minutes prior to the Drivers Briefing.
Derek Wall withdrawn
Hayden Jones withdrawn
Nick Gibson withdrawn
Michael Tite withdrawn
Peter Hein withdrawn
Richard Pearson withdrawn
Dave Dubbelboer withdrawn
Phil Schulz withdrawn
Class N (no championship points)
David Rickard $
Updated 24/11/2107 @ 19:30
- 21/11Motorsport Series 9 #2 - Classes explained
- 16/11Motorsport Series 9 #1 Planning now in full swing
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 23/11Committee meeting
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 29/10Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santa's Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – Noble Falls Tavern
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Tunnel of trees
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 25/01Monthly Meeting
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood
- 22/02Monthly Meeting
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Dardanup Heritage Park
- 22/03Monthly Meeting
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona