Sunday 22nd of October 2017 - Dawn BreakFast Raid – Toodyay
A drive for members who don’t mind rising early to enjoy clear open roads for a spirited 108 km drive along some twisty roads to the Cola Café in Toodyay. The Cola Café a 1950’s style Café serving retro tucker, foot-tapping music and it features a unique collection of Coca-Cola memorabilia collected over a 45 year period.
Its about 90 km from Toodyay back to Perth along Toodyay Road. Alternatively travel via Julimar Road and the Chittering Valley for a much more interesting 115 km return trip.
We meet near the Muzz Buzz at the Midland Centrepoint Shopping Centre at 309 Great Eastern Highway, Midland (Click here to view a map) at 7 for a 7:30 am start.
Make sure you have a full tank of fuel. After we leave Midland there are no stops before Toodyay.
- 21/11Motorsport Series 9 #2 - Classes explained
- 16/11Motorsport Series 9 #1 Planning now in full swing
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 23/11Committee meeting
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 29/10Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santa's Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – Noble Falls Tavern
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Tunnel of trees
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 25/01Monthly Meeting
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood
- 22/02Monthly Meeting
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Dardanup Heritage Park
- 22/03Monthly Meeting
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona