Tuesday 12th of September 2017 - After Work Get Together - Hotdog Run
The latest edition in our Cheap Eats midweek cruises; Raymond Yau is taking us to “Run Amok – Hotdogs Unleashed” in Fremantle to enjoy the latest craze since the advent of the Gourmet Burger; the upmarket snagger in a bun. With a range starting at $9.50 (Click here to view a menu) there is something for everyone.
If Hotdogs aren’t your thing you can make a beeline for MISSY MOOS gourmet burger bar just down the road.
We meet in the Burswood Car Park between Bolton Avenue, Glenn Place, Victoria Park Drive and Great Eastern Highway ((Click here to view a map) at 6:30 and depart 6:45 pm sharp.
It’s a good opportunity for potential members to come along and have a chat in an informal setting and find out more about the club.
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 11/02Member of the Year
- 21/01MX-5 Fan Fest
- 17/09Motorsport R8 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 12/09After Work Get Together - Hotdog Run
- 03/09Monthly Cruise - Fathers Day Cruise to York
- 27/08Motorsport R7 - Motorplex Sprint
- 23/09Saturday Afternoon Cruise & Dinner – The Hen
- 28/09Monthly Meeting
- 01/10Country Cruise – Greenbushes
- 08/10York Avon Valley Classic Rally
- 14/10Saturday Night Burger Run
- 15/10Motorsport R9 - Midvale Speed Dome
- 22/10Dawn BreakFast Raid – Toodyay
- 26/10Monthly Meeting
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 28/11Monthly Meeting
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santas Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – The Wild Goose Chase
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Reg's Rego Run
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood