Sunday 3rd of September 2017 - Monthly Cruise - Fathers Day Cruise to York
The Messengers have organised a 120 km drive through the countryside and you will be seeing some of the sights of York.
We will be finishing the run at The Castle Hotel in York which has offered us a set menu special for $25; Lamb roast, roasted vegetables, cauliflower cheese, peas, corn, carrots and gravy plus for dessert your choice of Apple crumble with cream or Sticky date pudding with butterscotch sauce and cream plus Tea & Coffee. We need 15 people minimum to able to get this special so if people can RSVP by email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
We will get final numbers at the pre run briefing. If participants can pay the $25/head at the briefing, Carol will collect the money and the Castle Hotel will have the lunch all ready for us for when we arrive.
Other meals are available - burgers, fish and chips, chicken parmi, etc. at around $20 each.
Participants on the run will be given free raffle tickets for our Fathers Day Raffle, to be drawn over lunch. Bonus tickets will be given to Fathers and for other (still to be revealed) situations.
We meet near the Muzz Buzz at the Midland Centrepoint Shopping Centre at 309 Great Eastern Highway, Midland (Click here to view a map) at 9:00 and depart 9:30 am sharp.
Participating Roast Eaters
Don, Carol Lauren and Alex Messenger
Steve Harris and Lucy Hames
Aart ter Kuile
Raymond and Maggie Yau
Tony and Jenny Collier
Terry and Christine Smith
Lyall, Steph and Matthew Tilson
John and Alison Senior.
Ray and Irene Cotrell
Penelope Williamson and Tony Borger
Participating No Roast
Sandra and Ash Price
Lianna and Barrie Parker
Gary and Bev Wotzko
Norm and Noel Else
Roger and Jan Samuels
- 21/11Motorsport Series 9 #2 - Classes explained
- 16/11Motorsport Series 9 #1 Planning now in full swing
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 23/11Committee meeting
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 29/10Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santa's Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – Noble Falls Tavern
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Tunnel of trees
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 25/01Monthly Meeting
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood
- 22/02Monthly Meeting
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Dardanup Heritage Park
- 22/03Monthly Meeting
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona