Wednesday 13th of July 2011 - After Work Dyno
This month’s after work get together is at Hyperdrive Motor Sport, Unit 3/15 Vale Street, Malaga with members arriving from 6:00pm onwards
Hyperdrive is a specialty performance tuning workshop catering for high performance Japanese Imports. The owner has over 10 years experience in performance modifications, advanced driver training techniques and competition car preparation. Their Dyno Dynamics Shootout accredited dyno is just one of the tools they use to get the best out of your car.
Hyperdrive are putting on a sausage sizzle and members have the opportunity to dyno their car; so you can check if that modification you made added real power or if your car is producing close to that of other cars with the same setup.
Drop Howard an email at Social@mx5club.com.au if you would like to put your car on the Dyno, the cost is $45 per car and we need a minimum number of cars so bookings are essential.
It’s a good opportunity for potential members to come along and have a chat in an informal setting and find out more about the club.
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 11/02Member of the Year
- 21/01MX-5 Fan Fest
- 22/10Dawn BreakFast Raid – Toodyay
- 15/10Motorsport R9 - Midvale Speed Dome
- 14/10Saturday Night Burger Run
- 08/10York Avon Valley Classic Rally
- 26/10Monthly Meeting
- 29/10Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 28/11Monthly Meeting
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santas Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – The Wild Goose Chase
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Reg's Rego Run
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood