Sunday 3rd of April 2011 - Monthly Cruise
Northam Flying Fifty
The MX-5 Club cruise on the 1st Sunday of each month.
We meet at Burswood (click here to view a map) at 9AM for a 9:30 AM start.
The bigger, brighter, better VSCC Northam Flying Fifty is on again. Apart form the regularity event with vintage cars racing “Around the Houses” through the streets of Northam there will be a “Ute Muster” and “Show & Shine” in Bernard Park, as well as a display of Historic Competition Motorcycles. There will also be a parade of historic Speedway cars from the display, a “Terrific Truck” display, a Family Fair in Fitzgerald Street and lots more!
The 140 km cruise to get there takes in the roads north of Gidgegannup. We stop at the Bakers Hill Pie Shop for munchies before we continue to Northam via Spencers Brook.
- 21/11Motorsport Series 9 #2 - Classes explained
- 16/11Motorsport Series 9 #1 Planning now in full swing
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 29/10Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 26/10Monthly Meeting
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 28/11Monthly Meeting
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santa's Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – Noble Falls Tavern
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Reg's Rego Run
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Dardanup Heritage Park
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona