Sunday 1st of April 2007 - Monthly Cruise
The MX-5 Club cruise on the 1st Sunday of each month.
We gather in the carpark between the Burswood Dome and Great Eastern Highway at 9:30 and depart 10am sharp.
We headed out to OBrien Road and the Bakers Hill pie shop for morning tea, and then on to Northam.
The Northam "Around The Houses" vintage car event was on. This event features 24 individual four lap races through the streets of Northam. These are regularity events where drivers try and match their predetermined lap time.
Thank you for Aart who organized this fantastic cruise with only a couple of days notice.
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 11/02Member of the Year
- 21/01MX-5 Fan Fest
- 22/10Dawn BreakFast Raid – Toodyay
- 15/10Motorsport R9 - Midvale Speed Dome
- 14/10Saturday Night Burger Run
- 08/10York Avon Valley Classic Rally
- 26/10Monthly Meeting
- 29/10Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 28/11Monthly Meeting
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santas Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – The Wild Goose Chase
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Reg's Rego Run
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood