Sunday 4th of February 2007 - Monthly Cruise
The MX-5 Club cruise on the 1st Sunday of each month.
We Gather in the Carpark between the Burswood Dome and Great Eastern Highway at 9:30 and leave 10 am sharp.
This months cruise was run by Aart ter Kulie, headed via Gosnells to Churchman Brook. Then via Kalamunda to Mundaring Sculpture park where we sat down for a picnic or BBQ'ed up a storm.
A fantastic day with 25 MX-5s and one Merc. Thanks to all who attended and Aart for such a great day out.
Photos from Wayne O'Brien
Photos from David Turk
- 21/11Motorsport Series 9 #2 - Classes explained
- 16/11Motorsport Series 9 #1 Planning now in full swing
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 29/10Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 26/10Monthly Meeting
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 28/11Monthly Meeting
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santa's Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – Noble Falls Tavern
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Reg's Rego Run
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Dardanup Heritage Park
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona