Sunday 20th of March 2005 - Classic Car Show
Classic Car Show - Whiteman Park
The Council of Motoring Clubs WA once again held their "Classic Car Show" at Whiteman Park on Sunday 20th March 2005. MX-5 Club members have always had a great day at this show and we entered again this year.
For those who haven't been before it’s simply a matter of washing and polishing your car and spending the day with other club members in the beautiful surroundings of Whiteman Park. We take turns at remaining with the cars to answer questions, but the rest of the time is yours to do as you please. There was hundreds of cars, motorbikes, trucks and automotive things to look at, ranging from vintage to the present day. We had a marquee for cover and fired up the barbie.
Each year the show has a theme. This year it was "Cars of the Stars". This included vehicles of any kind and age that may have featured in a movie or TV program. For example: John Steed’s Bentley, 007’s Aston Martin, or an Italian Job Mini.
A huge thank you to Alan Wallace for his hard work organising the event and to David Hughes and Mazda WA for providing the marque and helping Alan organise the club signage and offering their roadshow trailer.
- 21/11Motorsport Series 9 #2 - Classes explained
- 16/11Motorsport Series 9 #1 Planning now in full swing
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 23/11Committee meeting
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 29/10Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santa's Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – Noble Falls Tavern
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Tunnel of trees
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 25/01Monthly Meeting
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood
- 22/02Monthly Meeting
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Dardanup Heritage Park
- 22/03Monthly Meeting
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona