Friday 29th of October 2004 - Weekend Down South
MX5 Alive Weekend Down South
29th - 31st of October 2004
The festivities commenced upon arrival on Friday night 29th October and continued unabated until midday Sunday when we all went wearily home.
The emphasis was definitely remain on maximising fun, and the weekend far surpassed everyone's expectations.
Dennis & Maree Courtney, Spencer Motors Mazda Bunbury and Mazda WA all deserve a huge thanks for organising such a fantastic event.
Click on each image to view a larger version.
The group outside Spencer Motors Bunbury
Dennis and Maree sign everybody up
Showing off our sexy Mazda Motorsport Shirts
Lunch Stop - Famous Pies!
Dennis awards prizes
Expert Category Winners
Amateur Category Winners
Expert Category Runners Up
Amateur Category Runners Up
Sandra presents Dennis and Maree with a thankyou gift
Bunbury Breakfast on Sunday
Antoinette enjoys some Taffy
Wandering around Bunbury's waterfront
- 21/11Motorsport Series 9 #2 - Classes explained
- 16/11Motorsport Series 9 #1 Planning now in full swing
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 29/10Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 26/10Monthly Meeting
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 28/11Monthly Meeting
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santa's Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – Noble Falls Tavern
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Reg's Rego Run
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Dardanup Heritage Park
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona