Sunday 5th of October 2003 - Monthly Cruise
The MX-5 Club cruise on the 1st Sunday of each month.
We gather at the number 1 car park from 9:30 am and depart 10:00 am SHARP.
This Sunday we drove via Burswood Resort and The Northbridge Tunnel to Reabold Hill where we stopped to chat and check out the view.
Back in our cars we headed down the coast and along the river via Peppermint Grove and Mosman Park.
Winding along the Swan River we finished at the Port of Fremantle where we visited the Fremantle Motor Museum and sat down to a coffee.
Thank you to the 7 cars that attended, the weather was excellent and i hope everyone had a great time.
Click on images to see larger version.
PORT OF FREMANTLE
FREMANTLE MOTOR MUSEUM
Lancia Stratos Rally Car
Luke Longley's Custom Harley
Crocodile Dundee's Ute
Signed by Paul Hogan and Peter Fairman the director
- 21/11Motorsport Series 9 #2 - Classes explained
- 16/11Motorsport Series 9 #1 Planning now in full swing
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 23/11Committee meeting
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 29/10Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santa's Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – Noble Falls Tavern
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Tunnel of trees
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 25/01Monthly Meeting
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood
- 22/02Monthly Meeting
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Dardanup Heritage Park
- 22/03Monthly Meeting
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona