Sunday 5th of October 2003 - Monthly Cruise
The MX-5 Club cruise on the 1st Sunday of each month.
We gather at the number 1 car park from 9:30 am and depart 10:00 am SHARP.
This Sunday we drove via Burswood Resort and The Northbridge Tunnel to Reabold Hill where we stopped to chat and check out the view.
Back in our cars we headed down the coast and along the river via Peppermint Grove and Mosman Park.
Winding along the Swan River we finished at the Port of Fremantle where we visited the Fremantle Motor Museum and sat down to a coffee.
Thank you to the 7 cars that attended, the weather was excellent and i hope everyone had a great time.
Click on images to see larger version.
PORT OF FREMANTLE
FREMANTLE MOTOR MUSEUM
Lancia Stratos Rally Car
Luke Longley's Custom Harley
Crocodile Dundee's Ute
Signed by Paul Hogan and Peter Fairman the director
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 11/02Member of the Year
- 21/01MX-5 Fan Fest
- 17/09Motorsport R8 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 12/09After Work Get Together - Hotdog Run
- 03/09Monthly Cruise - Fathers Day Cruise to York
- 27/08Motorsport R7 - Motorplex Sprint
- 23/09Saturday Afternoon Cruise & Dinner – The Hen
- 28/09Monthly Meeting
- 01/10Country Cruise – Greenbushes
- 08/10York Avon Valley Classic Rally
- 14/10Saturday Night Burger Run
- 15/10Motorsport R9 - Midvale Speed Dome
- 22/10Dawn BreakFast Raid – Toodyay
- 26/10Monthly Meeting
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 28/11Monthly Meeting
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santas Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – The Wild Goose Chase
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Reg's Rego Run
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood