16/11/17 - Motorsport Series 9 #1 Planning now in full swing
Planning for Series 9 of our Club Motorsport Championship which will run from late February 2018 to mid December 2018 is underway.
Warwick and I will be having an information session at 8:45am immediately prior to the Drivers Briefing for Round 10 being run at Jack's Hill on Sunday November 26.
I strongly encourage everyone intending to enter Series 9 to be at this session. Since you will be there you should enter this event. Contact me now via firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are unable to attend please email me with your running intentions for the new series (event preferences, mods, tyres, etc.) prior to round 10.
You can reserve a spot in Series 9 by emailing me now.
Series 9 Entrants
- 21/11Motorsport Series 9 #2 - Classes explained
- 16/11Motorsport Series 9 #1 Planning now in full swing
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – Noble Falls Tavern
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santa's Sleigh Ride
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 23/11Committee meeting
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Tunnel of trees
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 24/01Midweek Lunchtime Cruise
- 25/01Monthly Meeting
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood
- 10/02Saturday Afternoon Cruise & Dinner Mandoon Estate
- 21/02Twilight picnic at The Coombe Reserve
- 22/02Monthly Meeting
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Dardanup Heritage Park
- 10/03Saturday Night Cruise - Burger Run
- 21/03After Work Get Together - Nedlands Croquet Club
- 22/03Monthly Meeting
- 30/03M-Eggs–Five Good Friday Eggstravaganza
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona
- 24/06Dawn Breakfast Raid - Mandurah