24/03/11 - Mazda Australia wins award
Mazda Australia was presented the "Volume Increase Award" by Mazda Motor Corporation.
They achieved a sales record last year selling 84,777 new cars, 6.2% over its previous best sales in 2008.
Doug Dickson the GM of Mazda Australia said, "Credit for this award should go to both the hard-working team at Mazda Australia and our dedicated network of dealers. While setting new sales benchmarks is a sure sign of the strength of the Mazda brand, we are positioned for further growth with professional people and new dealership facilities in place and exciting new products in the pipeline."
This reflects the Mazda MX-5 Club of WA's record breaking year hitting an all time membership figure of 170 members. Mazda now have 8.2% market share in Australia.
- 16/11Motorsport Series 9 #1 Planning now in full swing
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 11/02Member of the Year
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 29/10Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 26/10Monthly Meeting
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 28/11Monthly Meeting
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santa's Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – Noble Falls Tavern
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Reg's Rego Run
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Dardanup Heritage Park
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona