06/01/08 - Bob's Burnt SP
First SP Sold in W.A.
First SP Stolen in W.A.
Well it wasn't a Merry Christmas for club Editor Bob Sharpe. Just before Christmas Bob had his house broken into, they stole some sentimental items, his big telly and his limited edition Mazda SP Turbo MX-5.
The Perth automotive community had their eyes out for the bastards that had stolen Bob's car but unfortunately a week later Bob's SP was dumped in Ankatel and burnt out.
The entire club was shocked and disappointed that such a rare car had been senselessly wasted and we offer our condolences to Bob and his family. We hope he may have a similarly impressive MX-5 in the garage soon.
- 21/11Motorsport Series 9 #2 - Classes explained
- 16/11Motorsport Series 9 #1 Planning now in full swing
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 23/11Committee meeting
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 29/10Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santa's Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – Noble Falls Tavern
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Tunnel of trees
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 25/01Monthly Meeting
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood
- 22/02Monthly Meeting
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Dardanup Heritage Park
- 22/03Monthly Meeting
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona