08/08/05 - East Coast Targa
Team "Red MX-5" from NSW will be competing in "The East Coast Targa".
The East Coast Targa is an all-tarmac rally where cars (with two member crews) compete against the clock over a number of Special Stages run over 4 days. All Special Stages are conducted on sealed road surfaces. Most Special Stages are held on either private or public roads which are closed especially for the event. Other competition Stages are held on permanent motor racing circuits (Oran Park & Eastern Creek). Competing cars are released individually on to each stage at timed intervals, usually one minute apart.
They've invited us to follow their progress.
News and updates are available on the Red MX5 Website.
East Coast Targa Website
Click on the images to view a larger version of their race car.
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 11/02Member of the Year
- 21/01MX-5 Fan Fest
- 17/09Motorsport R8 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 12/09After Work Get Together - Hotdog Run
- 03/09Monthly Cruise - Fathers Day Cruise to York
- 27/08Motorsport R7 - Motorplex Sprint
- 23/09Saturday Afternoon Cruise & Dinner – The Hen
- 28/09Monthly Meeting
- 01/10Country Cruise – Greenbushes
- 08/10York Avon Valley Classic Rally
- 14/10Saturday Night Burger Run
- 15/10Motorsport R9 - Midvale Speed Dome
- 22/10Dawn BreakFast Raid – Toodyay
- 26/10Monthly Meeting
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 28/11Monthly Meeting
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santas Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – The Wild Goose Chase
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Reg's Rego Run
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood