19/03/05 - NC Limited Edition
"Mazda's new MX-5 isn't even out yet - and already they're launching it in limited-edition form.
The imaginatively titled MX-5 3rd Generation Limited Edition will be unveiled next week at the New York Auto Show.
A total of 3,500 examples will be built, for markets all around the world, to highlight the vehicle's introduction late this year.
Features of the Limited Edition include:
-17-inch silver-finish alloys
-Exclusive Velocity Red mica paint and leather seat options
The vehicle is powered by Mazda's 2.0-litre MZR engine, and has a six-speed manual gearbox.
And, in true special-edition form, each example will be badged with its production number.
But don't worry if you don't manage to get one. If past experience is anything to go by, there'll be at least two or three special-edition MX-5s every year throughout the vehicle's life.
from Top Gear.
- 21/11Motorsport Series 9 #2 - Classes explained
- 16/11Motorsport Series 9 #1 Planning now in full swing
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 23/11Committee meeting
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 29/10Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santa's Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – Noble Falls Tavern
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Tunnel of trees
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 25/01Monthly Meeting
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood
- 22/02Monthly Meeting
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Dardanup Heritage Park
- 22/03Monthly Meeting
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona