19/03/05 - NC Limited Edition
"Mazda's new MX-5 isn't even out yet - and already they're launching it in limited-edition form.
The imaginatively titled MX-5 3rd Generation Limited Edition will be unveiled next week at the New York Auto Show.
A total of 3,500 examples will be built, for markets all around the world, to highlight the vehicle's introduction late this year.
Features of the Limited Edition include:
-17-inch silver-finish alloys
-Exclusive Velocity Red mica paint and leather seat options
The vehicle is powered by Mazda's 2.0-litre MZR engine, and has a six-speed manual gearbox.
And, in true special-edition form, each example will be badged with its production number.
But don't worry if you don't manage to get one. If past experience is anything to go by, there'll be at least two or three special-edition MX-5s every year throughout the vehicle's life.
from Top Gear.
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 11/02Member of the Year
- 21/01MX-5 Fan Fest
- 17/09Motorsport R8 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 12/09After Work Get Together - Hotdog Run
- 03/09Monthly Cruise - Fathers Day Cruise to York
- 27/08Motorsport R7 - Motorplex Sprint
- 23/09Saturday Afternoon Cruise & Dinner – The Hen
- 28/09Monthly Meeting
- 01/10Country Cruise – Greenbushes
- 08/10York Avon Valley Classic Rally
- 14/10Saturday Night Burger Run
- 15/10Motorsport R9 - Midvale Speed Dome
- 22/10Dawn BreakFast Raid – Toodyay
- 26/10Monthly Meeting
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 28/11Monthly Meeting
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santas Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – The Wild Goose Chase
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Reg's Rego Run
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood