30/10/03 - Sport Compact Racing
Perth Motoplex new Sports Compact themed events are aimed squarely at late model vehicles powered by the ever potent 4 cylinder, 6 cylinder and Rotary combinations.
The first event will be held on Saturday November 22, 2003 with the second event scheduled for Saturday March 13, 2004.
The inagural Sports Compact event will start at 11am with traders admission and competitors and spectators admission from 12 noon.
For further details please contact the Quit Motorplex office on 9419 6622.
SPORTS COMPACT 1
Quit Motorplex - Saturday November 22, 2003
Trader admission - 11am
Competitor gates open 12 noon
Spectator gates open 12 noon
Show n Shine 12:30 - 4pm
Dyno Shootout 12:30 - 4pm
Time Trials 4:00pm - 6:15pm
Sports Compact Babes 6:30pm
Optional Eliminations 7pm - 9pm
Burn outs and Trophy presentations 8:30pm
* Event schedule subject to change
Please view more information and prize listing on the Motorplex website.
- 21/11Motorsport Series 9 #2 - Classes explained
- 16/11Motorsport Series 9 #1 Planning now in full swing
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 23/11Committee meeting
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 29/10Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santa's Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – Noble Falls Tavern
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Tunnel of trees
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 25/01Monthly Meeting
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood
- 22/02Monthly Meeting
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Dardanup Heritage Park
- 22/03Monthly Meeting
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona