13/09/03 - Multinova Shame?
An interesting article from the West Australian Newspaper by Ben Harvey claims "damning figures proved that multanovas had littered roads where there were no fatal crashes."
"The statistics also revealed that nearly half road black spots had not hosted a speed camera at any time last year"
"Two road deaths on the freeway system - totalling 136kms - were used to justify hundreds of multanova placements last year and a blitz in May this year"
Shame of revenue raising police - The West Australian
Disclaimer - These are not the opinions of the MX-5 Club of Western Australia Inc.
I have added this article because he makes some valid points. These should serve to remind drivers to be cautious, drive safe and within the speed limit; no matter how safe the road may be.
- 21/11Motorsport Series 9 #2 - Classes explained
- 16/11Motorsport Series 9 #1 Planning now in full swing
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 23/11Committee meeting
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 29/10Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santa's Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – Noble Falls Tavern
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Tunnel of trees
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 25/01Monthly Meeting
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood
- 22/02Monthly Meeting
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Dardanup Heritage Park
- 22/03Monthly Meeting
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona