13/09/03 - Multinova Shame?
An interesting article from the West Australian Newspaper by Ben Harvey claims "damning figures proved that multanovas had littered roads where there were no fatal crashes."
"The statistics also revealed that nearly half road black spots had not hosted a speed camera at any time last year"
"Two road deaths on the freeway system - totalling 136kms - were used to justify hundreds of multanova placements last year and a blitz in May this year"
Shame of revenue raising police - The West Australian
Disclaimer - These are not the opinions of the MX-5 Club of Western Australia Inc.
I have added this article because he makes some valid points. These should serve to remind drivers to be cautious, drive safe and within the speed limit; no matter how safe the road may be.
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 11/02Member of the Year
- 21/01MX-5 Fan Fest
- 17/09Motorsport R8 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 12/09After Work Get Together - Hotdog Run
- 03/09Monthly Cruise - Fathers Day Cruise to York
- 27/08Motorsport R7 - Motorplex Sprint
- 23/09Saturday Afternoon Cruise & Dinner – The Hen
- 28/09Monthly Meeting
- 01/10Country Cruise – Greenbushes
- 08/10York Avon Valley Classic Rally
- 14/10Saturday Night Burger Run
- 15/10Motorsport R9 - Midvale Speed Dome
- 22/10Dawn BreakFast Raid – Toodyay
- 26/10Monthly Meeting
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 28/11Monthly Meeting
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santas Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – The Wild Goose Chase
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Reg's Rego Run
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood