10/09/03 - Speed Kills?
Some interesting articles written about the Police's "Speed Kills" policy.
Disclaimer - These are not the opinions of the MX-5 Club of Western Australia Inc.
I have added these articles because they make some valid points. They should serve to remind drivers to be cautious and drive safe, no matter how fast you're traveling.
"96% of Accidents Occur Below Speed Limit"
We're sorry. We were wrong. Speed does kill.
Road Sense - .. safe handling of vehicles on the road.
The models of measuring devices used by WA Police
- 21/11Motorsport Series 9 #2 - Classes explained
- 16/11Motorsport Series 9 #1 Planning now in full swing
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Tunnel of trees
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – Noble Falls Tavern
- 24/01Midweek Lunchtime Cruise - The Abbey at Chesters
- 25/01Monthly Meeting
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood
- 10/02Saturday Afternoon Cruise & Dinner Mandoon Estate
- 17/02Annual Dinner & Trophy Presentation @ The Saint
- 21/02Twilight picnic at The Coombe Reserve
- 22/02Monthly Meeting
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Motor Museum of WA
- 10/03Saturday Night Cruise - Burger Run
- 21/03After Work Get Together - Nedlands Croquet Club
- 22/03Monthly Meeting
- 30/03M-Eggs–Five Good Friday Eggstravaganza
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 11/04After Work Get Together - Wood Fired Pizza Run
- 21/04Saturday Afternoon Cruise and Dinner
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 15/05Midweek Lunchtime Cruise - Ironbark Brewery
- 26/05Saturday Cruise - Paddy’s Bush Bar
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona
- 13/06After Work Get Together - Car Detailing Clinic
- 24/06Dawn Breakfast Raid - Mandurah