Sunday 25th of February 2018 - Induction - Jack’s Hillclimb
MX-5 Club of Western Australia Inc Motorsport Championship Series 9 Induction Event 2
This is an morning event being run at Jack's Hill, Wattle Avenue, Neerabup. This venue is part of the Barbagallo Raceway Facility. The entrance is on the left immediately past the Go Kart Hire track. The event starts at 09:30 and finishing at 14:30. Check-In starts at 8:00. Entrants must be there by 08:30
The event is a timed competition event run under AASA rules.
Proof of a valid AASA club competition licence or a valid CAMS L2S licence is mandatory on the day.
Jack's Hill Supplementary Regulations
Jack's Hill Supplementary Regulations
If you are a Whole Series Entrant and this is your first event in Series 9:-
1. All Drivers must present the original hard copy of their "Whole Series Entry Form" with both sides printed on one sheet of paper.
2. If your car has been modified or has not been present for our scrutiny in the past 12 months it must be presented to our scrutineers at 08:00. All requirements are stated in the SuppRegs.
If you are not a paid up Series 9 competitor:-
1. All Drivers must present the original hard copy of their "Entry Form".
2. The $70 entry fee must be cleared funds in our club account at least 3 days prior to the event.
3. If your car has been modified or has not been present for our scrutiny in the past 12 months it must be presented to our scrutineers at 8:00am. All requirements are stated in the SuppRegs.
For every event:-
1. AASA National Competition Rules - Tarmac apply.
2. Supplementary Regulations as published by the MX-5 Club of WA on the relevant event page apply.
3. Drivers must present at Check-In with a completed scrutineering and disclaimer form declaring that they have prepared and checked themselves and their car to ensure that they meet the highest standard. Random checks will occur.
4. Present proof of a valid competition licence (AASA or CAMS L2S or L2NS)
5. Attendance at the Drivers Briefing is mandatory.
6. Do NOT be late. The gates will be closed 15 minutes prior to the Drivers Briefing.
David Hope Withdrawn
Sam Headford withdrawn
Damian Draper (Share Tom)
Ian Dury withdrawn
Jurgen Lunsmann (share Helen)
Brad Katnich withdrawn
David Rickard withdrawn
Geordie Thompson withdrawn
Lauren Messenger (share Carol)
Updated 23/2/2018 @ 15:00
- 19/02Motorsport Series 9 #8 --- Series Has Started
- 07/02Motorsport Series 9 #7 WholeSeries Entry Open to All Members
- 01/02Motorsport Series 9 #6 Fixture Error on Entry Form
- 31/01Motorsport Series 9 #5 Entrants List
- 22/02Monthly Meeting
- 21/02Twilight picnic at The Coombe Reserve
- 18/02Induction - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 17/02Annual Dinner & Trophy Presentation @ The Saint
- 25/02Induction - Jack’s Hillclimb
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Motor Museum of WA
- 10/03Saturday Night Cruise - Burger Run - RESCHEDULED
- 21/03After Work Get Together - Nedlands Croquet Club
- 22/03Monthly Meeting
- 25/03Rd 1 Midvale Speed Dome
- 30/03M-Eggs–Five Good Friday Eggstravaganza
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 11/04After Work Get Together - Wood Fired Pizza Run
- 21/04Saturday Afternoon Cruise and Dinner
- 29/04Rd 2 Motorplex Sprint
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 12/05Rd 3 Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 15/05Midweek Lunchtime Cruise - Ironbark Brewery
- 19/05Saturday Night Cruise - Burger Run
- 26/05Saturday Cruise - Paddy’s Bush Bar
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona
- 10/06Rd 4 Jack’s Hillclimb
- 13/06After Work Get Together - Car Detailing Clinic
- 24/06Dawn Breakfast Raid - Mandurah
- 01/07Rd 5 Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 12/08Rd 6 Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 09/09Rd 7 Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 21/10Rd 8 Motorplex Sprint
- 18/11Rd 9 Midvale Speed Dome
- 16/12Rd 10 Jack’s Hillclimb