Wednesday 24th of January 2018 - Midweek Lunchtime Cruise - The Abbey at Chesters
Raymond Yau takes those who are retired, of independent means, or on shift or FIFO rosters, on a social cruise to The Abbey at Chesters in the Swan Valley.
Steeped in a rich heritage, The Abbey at Chester’s stands as tribute to its original owner. Sydney Chester built the premises in 1890 in the Swan Valley Western Australia, Following a refurbishment of the building in early 2004 the owners aim to create exceptional experience highlighting great food and drink in a relaxed environment with professional and friendly service.
The owners believe in good food, Heafod Glen wines and of course the very best in Belgian beer here at The Abbey.
The cellar door is open for tasting of a broad range of estate grown and made Heafod Glen wines, all of which are available on the menu.
The cellar door showcases what was a very successful year for the winery, with gold medals for both our 2008 and 2009 Viognier, 2008 Reserve Chardonnay (x3) and 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon.
We meet at the Dôme Café – Kalamunda, 31 Canning Road, Kalamunda WA 6076 at 10:00 for a coffee, the plan is to leave around 10:45.
- 21/11Motorsport Series 9 #2 - Classes explained
- 16/11Motorsport Series 9 #1 Planning now in full swing
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Tunnel of trees
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – Noble Falls Tavern
- 24/01Midweek Lunchtime Cruise - The Abbey at Chesters
- 25/01Monthly Meeting
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood
- 10/02Saturday Afternoon Cruise & Dinner Mandoon Estate
- 17/02Annual Dinner & Trophy Presentation @ The Saint
- 21/02Twilight picnic at The Coombe Reserve
- 22/02Monthly Meeting
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Motor Museum of WA
- 10/03Saturday Night Cruise - Burger Run
- 21/03After Work Get Together - Nedlands Croquet Club
- 22/03Monthly Meeting
- 30/03M-Eggs–Five Good Friday Eggstravaganza
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 11/04After Work Get Together - Wood Fired Pizza Run
- 21/04Saturday Afternoon Cruise and Dinner
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 15/05Midweek Lunchtime Cruise - Ironbark Brewery
- 26/05Saturday Cruise - Paddy’s Bush Bar
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona
- 13/06After Work Get Together - Car Detailing Clinic
- 24/06Dawn Breakfast Raid - Mandurah