Sunday 2nd of February 2014 - Monthly Cruise – Elmar’s
Join us as Steve Harris takes us on a 120 km Cruise to “Elmar’s in the Valley” in Henley Brook, see http://www.elmars.com.au.
Elmar and Anette Dieren came to Australia from Germany in 1987, bringing with them German machinery, knowledge, experience and a passion for smallgoods production.
They opened their first store in Beaufort St, Highate, where they forged a name as one of the best smallgoods manufacturers in Perth.
In 2004, they started a Restaurant & Brewery in the Swan Valley. Elmar's in the Valley serve a number of Elmar's smallgoods on the menu, as well as award winning German beer, brewed onsite to the Bavarian Purity Law, and they sell their German small goods as well!
We gather in the carpark between the Burswood Dome and Great Eastern Highway Click here to view a map at 9 am for a 9.30 am departure.
- 21/11Motorsport Series 9 #2 - Classes explained
- 16/11Motorsport Series 9 #1 Planning now in full swing
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 29/10Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 26/10Monthly Meeting
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 28/11Monthly Meeting
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santa's Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – Noble Falls Tavern
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Reg's Rego Run
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Dardanup Heritage Park
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona