Sunday 2nd of February 2014 - Monthly Cruise – Elmar’s
Join us as Steve Harris takes us on a 120 km Cruise to “Elmar’s in the Valley” in Henley Brook, see http://www.elmars.com.au.
Elmar and Anette Dieren came to Australia from Germany in 1987, bringing with them German machinery, knowledge, experience and a passion for smallgoods production.
They opened their first store in Beaufort St, Highate, where they forged a name as one of the best smallgoods manufacturers in Perth.
In 2004, they started a Restaurant & Brewery in the Swan Valley. Elmar's in the Valley serve a number of Elmar's smallgoods on the menu, as well as award winning German beer, brewed onsite to the Bavarian Purity Law, and they sell their German small goods as well!
We gather in the carpark between the Burswood Dome and Great Eastern Highway Click here to view a map at 9 am for a 9.30 am departure.
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 11/02Member of the Year
- 21/01MX-5 Fan Fest
- 23/09Saturday Afternoon Cruise & Dinner – The Hen
- 17/09Motorsport R8 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 12/09After Work Get Together - Hotdog Run
- 03/09Monthly Cruise - Fathers Day Cruise to York
- 28/09Monthly Meeting
- 01/10Country Cruise – Greenbushes
- 08/10York Avon Valley Classic Rally
- 14/10Saturday Night Burger Run
- 15/10Motorsport R9 - Midvale Speed Dome
- 22/10Dawn BreakFast Raid – Toodyay
- 26/10Monthly Meeting
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 28/11Monthly Meeting
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santas Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – The Wild Goose Chase
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Reg's Rego Run
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood