22/07/12 - Funkhana
Fees now due
1. Gary Wotzko $
2. Aart ter Kuile $
3. Hanson Wheeler $
4. Padgett Rowell $
5. Jack Hanbury $
6. Les Proctor $
7. David Turk $
8. Graham Raywood $
9. Don Messenger $
10. Don Guan $
11. Dave Young $
12. Kieran Mandy $
13. Michael Tite $
14. David Carter $
15. David Boulton $
16. Glynn Schragger $
17. Karl Bailey $
18. Chris Raywood $(share Graham)
19. Pat Gannon $
20. Richard Pearson $
21. Steve Harris $
22. Fernando Sparaguassu
23. Ryan Perreau $
24. James Pemberton $
25. Phil Shulz $
26. Jill Willis
27. James Curry $(helmet)
Updated 21/07/2012 at 20:00
This event will be held on the morning of Sunday 22nd July, 7:45am.
This event is specifically run for those who have never participated in motor sport or Autotest competitors, who want try varying techniques without the pressure of competition.
Each course is less than a mile long, with each driver getting at least 3 runs of each of the two different circuits.
In and out cones on a large, flat hotmix surface, as fast as you can in second gear. More fun than you can ever imagine!
This is an untimed event run under the exact same conditions as the Autotest series and is an excellent introduction into motorsport. No previous experience required.
No Competition Licence required.
However all other motor sport conditions apply.
You MUST meet these requirements or you will not be able to drive and will loose your event payment.
- Helmet AS1698 approved. (With advanced notice, loans can be arranged)
- Fire retardant, long sleeved top and long pants (nonsynthetic eg: cotton, denim )
- Enclosed footwear.
- Road licenced car in roadworthy condition. (Brakes, tyres, leaks etc.)
- Valid driver’s licence.
- All loose items removed from car.
- Check your battery is securely mounted and doesn't wobble in the bracket at all.
- Coolant, Brake and Clutch fluids on their 'Full' mark.
- Tyre pressures correct and even.
- Windows all the way up, or all the way down.
If you own an MX-5 this is for you.
Enquiries/Bookings please email motorsport@MX5club.com.au
- 29/08New look Mazda mx-5
- 24/05What the FIAT?!
- 01/12Anti drink-driving from NZTA
- 28/09RIP Bob Murray from Wheels World
- 19/05Motorplex Sprint
- 15/05After work – Wheels World
- 05/05Monthly Cruise - Mind MAYhem
- 28/04Whiteman Park Car Show
- 29/05Monthly Meeting
- 02/06Monthly Cruise – York
- 03/06RAC fun Sprint
- 09/06Speed Dome autotest
- 12/06After Work - Fish 'n' Chips
- 26/06Monthly Meeting
- 07/07Country Cruise “The MX-500”
- 14/07Motorplex Sprint
- 17/07After Work - Detailing Clinic
- 31/07Monthly Meeting & AGM
- 04/08Monthly Cruise - Ob Rally
- 14/08After Work Get Together – Dave’s Burger Run
- 18/08RAC double autotest
- 28/08Monthly Meeting
- 01/09Monthly Cruise - Fathers Day Cruise
- 11/09After Work Get Together – Car Maintenance
- 15/09Speed Dome autotest
- 19/09Road Trip 2013
- 25/09Monthly Meeting
- 29/09Barbagallo Sprint (night)
- 06/10Monthly Cruise – Upper Reach Winery
- 16/10After Work Get Together – Freo Hotdog Run
- 20/10Motorplex Sprint or RAC autotest
- 30/10Monthly Meeting
- 03/11Monthly Cruise - Araluen Botanical Park
- 10/11RAC single autotest
- 24/11Dawn BreakFast Raid – Bindoon
- 26/11Monthly Meeting
- 01/12Monthly Cruise – Santa’s Sleigh Ride
- 11/12Xmas Twilight Picnic @ Iluka Foreshore
- 15/12RAC double autotest