Sunday 22nd of July 2012 - Funkhana
Open to all MX-5 owners, with preference given to Club Members.
This event will be held on the morning of Sunday 22nd July, 7:45am.
This event is specifically run for those who have never participated in motor sport or Autotest competitors, who want try varying techniques without the pressure of competition.
Each course is less than a mile long, with each driver getting at least 3 runs of each of the two different circuits.
In and out cones on a large, flat hotmix surface, as fast as you can in second gear. More fun than you can ever imagine!
This is an untimed event run under the exact same conditions as the Autotest series and is an excellent introduction into motorsport. No previous experience required.
No Competition Licence required.
However all other motor sport conditions apply.
You MUST meet these requirements or you will not be able to drive and will loose your event payment.
- Helmet AS1698 approved. (With advanced notice, loans can be arranged)
- Fire retardant, long sleeved top and long pants (nonsynthetic eg: cotton, denim )
- Enclosed footwear.
- Road licenced car in roadworthy condition. (Brakes, tyres, leaks etc.)
- Valid driver’s licence.
- All loose items removed from car.
- Check your battery is securely mounted and doesn't wobble in the bracket at all.
- Coolant, Brake and Clutch fluids on their 'Full' mark.
- Tyre pressures correct and even.
- Windows all the way up, or all the way down.
If you own an MX-5 this is for you.
Enquiries/Bookings please email motorsport@MX5club.com.au
Fees now due
1. Gary Wotzko $
2. Aart ter Kuile $
3. Hanson Wheeler $
4. Padgett Rowell $
5. Jack Hanbury $
6. Les Proctor $
7. David Turk $
8. Graham Raywood $
9. Don Messenger $
10. Don Guan $
11. Dave Young $
12. Kieran Mandy $
13. Michael Tite $
14. David Carter $
15. David Boulton $
16. Glynn Schragger $
17. Karl Bailey $
18. Chris Raywood $(share Graham)
19. Pat Gannon $
20. Richard Pearson $
21. Steve Harris $
22. Fernando Sparaguassu
23. Ryan Perreau $
24. James Pemberton $
25. Phil Shulz $
26. Jill Willis
27. James Curry $(helmet)
Updated 21/07/2012 at 20:00
- 19/02Motorsport Series 9 #8 --- Series Has Started
- 07/02Motorsport Series 9 #7 WholeSeries Entry Open to All Members
- 01/02Motorsport Series 9 #6 Fixture Error on Entry Form
- 31/01Motorsport Series 9 #5 Entrants List
- 22/02Monthly Meeting
- 21/02Twilight picnic at The Coombe Reserve
- 18/02Induction - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 17/02Annual Dinner & Trophy Presentation @ The Saint
- 25/02Induction - Jack’s Hillclimb
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Motor Museum of WA
- 10/03Saturday Night Cruise - Burger Run - RESCHEDULED
- 21/03After Work Get Together - Nedlands Croquet Club
- 22/03Monthly Meeting
- 25/03Rd 1 Midvale Speed Dome
- 30/03M-Eggs–Five Good Friday Eggstravaganza
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 11/04After Work Get Together - Wood Fired Pizza Run
- 21/04Saturday Afternoon Cruise and Dinner
- 29/04Rd 2 Motorplex Sprint
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 12/05Rd 3 Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 15/05Midweek Lunchtime Cruise - Ironbark Brewery
- 19/05Saturday Night Cruise - Burger Run
- 26/05Saturday Cruise - Paddy’s Bush Bar
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona
- 10/06Rd 4 Jack’s Hillclimb
- 13/06After Work Get Together - Car Detailing Clinic
- 24/06Dawn Breakfast Raid - Mandurah
- 01/07Monthly Cruise – Elizabethan Village
- 01/07Rd 5 Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 12/08Rd 6 Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 09/09Rd 7 Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 21/10Rd 8 Motorplex Sprint
- 18/11Rd 9 Midvale Speed Dome
- 16/12Rd 10 Jack’s Hillclimb