Sunday 1st of July 2012 - Monthly Cruise Padre's Julimar Jaunt
The MX-5 Club cruise on the 1st Sunday of each month.
We gather in the carpark between the Burswood Dome and Great Eastern Highway (Click here to view a map) at 9:00 and depart 9:30am sharp.
Howard MacCallum is taking us on a Jaunt through the Julimar forest. We will be getting out of town via the Swan Valley before heading off through the Chittering Valley and the Julimar Forrest for a regroup at Toodyay. Toilet facilities are available at this regroup.
If you bring a thermos of tea or coffee you can have one, because as soon as we have caught our breath we head out to Bindoon for our second quick regroup stop. From there we head to the Feral Brewery for a leisurely lunch.
- 21/11Motorsport Series 9 #2 - Classes explained
- 16/11Motorsport Series 9 #1 Planning now in full swing
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 29/10Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 26/10Monthly Meeting
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 28/11Monthly Meeting
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santa's Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – Noble Falls Tavern
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Reg's Rego Run
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Dardanup Heritage Park
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona