Monday 5th of March 2012 - Sprint Day
This sprint day will be held at the RAC Centre on Monday 5th March.
Entrants must be there by 7:45 and we would love to have at least two volunteers on the day to help out (please email motorsport@MX5club.com.au if you can help).
If you do not have your AASA club competition licence number yet, put TBC in that section of the entry form. If you do not receive your licence before the day then it may be necessary to provide a copy of your application form and proof of payment on the day of the competition. CAMS L2NS licences are also accepted.
As per normal, the club will email through payment details as soon as I get the final numbers. Please join in, have some great fun and support your club!
All entrants - please complete the attached entry form, email it to email@example.com ASAP. Entries will close on the Friday two weeks before the event.
Important: main entrant/driver 1 must sign both the entrant and driver sections (i.e. two signatures required).
Late entries will be accepted at the discretion of the Motorsport Manager. A $25 late entry fee will always apply, all payments are non-refundable.
EFT is the preferred method of payment. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that acknowledged payment is received in the club account prior to the event (generally this means that the entrant makes the transfer no later than 3 days before the end of a business week).
Cash and cheque payment will be accepted at the Treasurer’s discretion.An extra $10 fee will apply to cash and checque payments and to payment not received before the event.
Entrants must acknowledge that late cancellation affects the running of the event and the organisers must acknowledge that some registrants may have due cause to cancel. In the event of a cancellation or no-show a $10 penalty fee may be imposed at the discretion of the Motorsport Manager, applied to the credit if the entrant had paid, or to the next entrance fee if the entrant had not paid.
Club members have priority as per normal if places fill up quickly.
Autotest Supplementary Regulations
If you have a CAMS L2S licence then you do NOT need to apply for the AASA licence.
To apply for a AASA licence
It takes time for this to go through so please get this done ASAP if you want to compete. If you have a CAMS L2S licence then you do NOT need to apply for the AASA licence.
Print out: the AASA club competition licence application form, complete it and send it off with a cheque or credit card details. You can also scan and email the form through to them.
Bank deposit is also available as long as your provide a payment receipt (AASA bank details are below).
Please leave sections marked 'Competency Declaration' and 'Office Use Only' blank.
- What: $50 AASA Club Racing Licence - 12 months
- How to pay:
- Bank deposit to:
Account: AASA Pty/Ltd
Acc No: 10192188
- Cheques made out to: AASA Pty/Ltd
- Credit card details: circle YES on the form and fill out your credit card number in the box next to it
- Bank deposit to:
- Send to:
Australian Auto-Sport Alliance
P.O. Box 249
Benalla VIC 3671
For any other information regarding AASA licences, please contact AASA
(03) 5766 4235 during EST.Download event results in .PDF format.
- 21/11Motorsport Series 9 #2 - Classes explained
- 16/11Motorsport Series 9 #1 Planning now in full swing
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 29/10Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 26/10Monthly Meeting
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 28/11Monthly Meeting
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santa's Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – Noble Falls Tavern
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Reg's Rego Run
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Dardanup Heritage Park
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona