Sunday 2nd of October 2011 - Monthly Cruise Waroona
The MX-5 Club cruise on the 1st Sunday of each month.
We meet at Burswood (click here to view a map) at 9AM for a 9:30 AM start.
Gary King is taking us on a 176 km run up and down the scarp ending some 110 km from Perth at the Waroona Pub for lunch. They serve a $10 Sunday Roast (your choice of pork or beef) as well as other pub grub.
The first stage to the regroup point at “Café on the Dam” includes the scenic drive from Byford via Jarrahdale along the edge of the Serpentine National Park.
The second stage is in 3 parts; we cross over the Serpentine Dam and continue via Kingsbury Drive and the South Western Highway and Dell Park Road to Dwellingup on undulating roads with some moderate twisties. From Dwellingup to Nanga Brook the road becomes much narrower and the forest closes in around you before the road opens up in the last section to Waroona with some great swervery to boot.
- 21/11Motorsport Series 9 #2 - Classes explained
- 16/11Motorsport Series 9 #1 Planning now in full swing
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 29/10Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 26/10Monthly Meeting
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 28/11Monthly Meeting
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santa's Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – Noble Falls Tavern
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Reg's Rego Run
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Dardanup Heritage Park
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona