Wednesday 13th of October 2010 - After Work Get Together
Rhein Donau Klub
It is October; so time for some German beer and bar food!
We meet at the usual Burswood meeting location at 6pm for a 6:15 departure.
Click here to view a map
We start with a leisurely cruise around the river and end at Der Rhein Donau Klub.
The club provides for people from Germany, Austria, Switzerland, other Europeans and residents from Western Australia who enjoy the culture, music, culinary delights and customs of countries embraced by Europes two major rivers the Rhein and Danube.
Do you know when to stop' information brochure [PDF, 1.5MB]
A driver's guide to staying under 0.05 BAC
- 21/11Motorsport Series 9 #2 - Classes explained
- 16/11Motorsport Series 9 #1 Planning now in full swing
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 29/10Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 26/10Monthly Meeting
- 23/11Committee meeting
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santa's Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – Noble Falls Tavern
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Reg's Rego Run
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 25/01Monthly Meeting
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood
- 22/02Monthly Meeting
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Dardanup Heritage Park
- 22/03Monthly Meeting
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona