Wednesday 15th of September 2010 - After Work Get Together - Last Drop Pub & Brewery
Howard MacCallum is taking us on a short cruise to the Last Drop Pub & Brewery so passengers can enjoy locally brewed award winning beers and all can enjoy tasty cuisine in the surroundings of a Tudor-style pub.
Whilst the pub décor may be English Tudor, the beers are distinctly German with a Bohemian-style lager, German-style dark lager, almost black in colour and a true Bavarian-style wheat beer being the house specialities.
Go to www.lastdropbrewery.com.au if you want to have a look at the menu.
The MX-5 club of W.A. encourages safe driving practise. Drivers are reminded to drink in moderation as every drop of alcohol hampers ability to drive safely. Click here to open a .pdf drink driving information brochure.
We meet at our usual Burswood location at 6 PM for a 6:30 sharp departure
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 11/02Member of the Year
- 21/01MX-5 Fan Fest
- 23/09Saturday Afternoon Cruise & Dinner – The Hen
- 17/09Motorsport R8 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 12/09After Work Get Together - Hotdog Run
- 03/09Monthly Cruise - Fathers Day Cruise to York
- 28/09Monthly Meeting
- 01/10Country Cruise – Greenbushes
- 08/10York Avon Valley Classic Rally
- 14/10Saturday Night Burger Run
- 15/10Motorsport R9 - Midvale Speed Dome
- 22/10Dawn BreakFast Raid – Toodyay
- 26/10Monthly Meeting
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 28/11Monthly Meeting
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santas Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – The Wild Goose Chase
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Reg's Rego Run
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood