Wednesday 15th of September 2010 - After Work Get Together - Last Drop Pub & Brewery
Howard MacCallum is taking us on a short cruise to the Last Drop Pub & Brewery so passengers can enjoy locally brewed award winning beers and all can enjoy tasty cuisine in the surroundings of a Tudor-style pub.
Whilst the pub décor may be English Tudor, the beers are distinctly German with a Bohemian-style lager, German-style dark lager, almost black in colour and a true Bavarian-style wheat beer being the house specialities.
Go to www.lastdropbrewery.com.au if you want to have a look at the menu.
The MX-5 club of W.A. encourages safe driving practise. Drivers are reminded to drink in moderation as every drop of alcohol hampers ability to drive safely. Click here to open a .pdf drink driving information brochure.
We meet at our usual Burswood location at 6 PM for a 6:30 sharp departure
- 21/11Motorsport Series 9 #2 - Classes explained
- 16/11Motorsport Series 9 #1 Planning now in full swing
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 29/10Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 26/10Monthly Meeting
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 28/11Monthly Meeting
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santa's Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – Noble Falls Tavern
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Reg's Rego Run
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Dardanup Heritage Park
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona