Sunday 5th of September 2010 - Monthly Cruise 3 Dams and a Weir
22 cars participated in this 93 kilometre father’s day cruise trough the Perth hills with some nice twisty roads thrown in.
The run had two start locations; the regular meeting spot at Burswood at our new start time of 9AM for a 9:30 start and those living south of the river were collected at the City of Gosnells Council offices off Mills Road West at 9:30 for a 10 AM start.
From here the cruise went via Roleystone to Churchman Brook Dam for a regroup. From there it was back to Roleystone and then onwards via Araluen, Pickering Brook and Mundaring Weir to Sculpture Park in Mundaring for a picnic lunch.
We had nice spring weather, the orchards along the way were in full bloom and despite the Jehovah’s convention at the Burswood Dome making our normal meeting spot very crowded we had a great day.
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 11/02Member of the Year
- 21/01MX-5 Fan Fest
- 23/09Saturday Afternoon Cruise & Dinner – The Hen
- 17/09Motorsport R8 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 12/09After Work Get Together - Hotdog Run
- 03/09Monthly Cruise - Fathers Day Cruise to York
- 28/09Monthly Meeting
- 01/10Country Cruise – Greenbushes
- 08/10York Avon Valley Classic Rally
- 14/10Saturday Night Burger Run
- 15/10Motorsport R9 - Midvale Speed Dome
- 22/10Dawn BreakFast Raid – Toodyay
- 26/10Monthly Meeting
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 28/11Monthly Meeting
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santas Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – The Wild Goose Chase
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Reg's Rego Run
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood