Sunday 1st of August 2010 - Monthly Cruise
The MX-5 Club cruise on the 1st Sunday of each month.
We gather in the carpark between the Burswood Dome and Great Eastern Highway at 9:30 and depart 10am sharp
Click here to view a map
Longer term members will have seen many of these superb up and down winding roads before, but not in this combination.
Drop down the top, put the heat on the feet and drive along the forested roads of the Darling Range with the crisp clean air in our hair.
The run, organised by Carol and Don Messenger, will take us very close to all the metropolitan water supply dams except the one visited in the June run. A run of about 140kms without stops and a lovely warm tasty MX5 family lunch to top it off.
Bring along your bowl 'n' spoon and your contribution to the soup and toasted sandwiches lunch which will be waiting for you at the Messenger home in Belmont at the end of the run.
A synchronised list of contributors is at http://piratepad.net/ZeoNa2Zmy5 where each participant can select an item off the list to contribute. Non-contributors can still partake in the lunch at $5 per person. This is a run for the MX5 enthusiast.
- 21/11Motorsport Series 9 #2 - Classes explained
- 16/11Motorsport Series 9 #1 Planning now in full swing
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 23/11Committee meeting
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 29/10Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santa's Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – Noble Falls Tavern
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Tunnel of trees
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 25/01Monthly Meeting
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood
- 22/02Monthly Meeting
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Dardanup Heritage Park
- 22/03Monthly Meeting
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona