Sunday 6th of June 2010 - Monthly Cruise
The MX-5 Club cruise on the 1st Sunday of each month.
We gather in the carpark between the Burswood Dome and Great Eastern Highway at 9:30 and depart 10am sharp
Click here to view a map
Paul and Judith Andriessen are organising an Observation rally for this months Sunday cruise. So come along for a Sunday drive, challenge the brain cells, have some fun and be in the running for some great prizes.
The instructions will be very clear and easy to follow, the event is not designed to get you lost in any way, so donít be afraid of joining in, but it will be a lot easier if you have an observer / navigator in the car.
Make sure you bring a pen/pencil, some money and loose change, a street directory, comfortable clothes and shoes, sense of humour, sense of direction, cool drinks, something to sit on, a picnic lunch and donít forget the sunscreen lotion! We gather from 9:30 for a 10 AM start at our normal meeting point in Burswood and the final destination is a picnic / BBQ in a park.
- 21/11Motorsport Series 9 #2 - Classes explained
- 16/11Motorsport Series 9 #1 Planning now in full swing
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away Ė Great Southern
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmarís in the Valley
- 29/10Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 26/10Monthly Meeting
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 28/11Monthly Meeting
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santa's Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise Ė Noble Falls Tavern
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Reg's Rego Run
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Dardanup Heritage Park
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona