Sunday 6th of June 2010 - Monthly Cruise
The MX-5 Club cruise on the 1st Sunday of each month.
We gather in the carpark between the Burswood Dome and Great Eastern Highway at 9:30 and depart 10am sharp
Click here to view a map
Paul and Judith Andriessen are organising an Observation rally for this months Sunday cruise. So come along for a Sunday drive, challenge the brain cells, have some fun and be in the running for some great prizes.
The instructions will be very clear and easy to follow, the event is not designed to get you lost in any way, so don’t be afraid of joining in, but it will be a lot easier if you have an observer / navigator in the car.
Make sure you bring a pen/pencil, some money and loose change, a street directory, comfortable clothes and shoes, sense of humour, sense of direction, cool drinks, something to sit on, a picnic lunch and don’t forget the sunscreen lotion! We gather from 9:30 for a 10 AM start at our normal meeting point in Burswood and the final destination is a picnic / BBQ in a park.
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 11/02Member of the Year
- 21/01MX-5 Fan Fest
- 23/09Saturday Afternoon Cruise & Dinner – The Hen
- 17/09Motorsport R8 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 12/09After Work Get Together - Hotdog Run
- 03/09Monthly Cruise - Fathers Day Cruise to York
- 28/09Monthly Meeting
- 01/10Country Cruise – Greenbushes
- 08/10York Avon Valley Classic Rally
- 14/10Saturday Night Burger Run
- 15/10Motorsport R9 - Midvale Speed Dome
- 22/10Dawn BreakFast Raid – Toodyay
- 26/10Monthly Meeting
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 28/11Monthly Meeting
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santas Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – The Wild Goose Chase
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Reg's Rego Run
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood