Wednesday 15th of October 2008 - Navigation School
SORRY BOOKED OUT!
If you are going on the Weekend down south in November, you should attend! Part of the weekend will be a navigation trial, around the picturesque back roads of the South West. While not too demanding, this will be a challenge, and this briefing is planned to help make sense of it all.
Ash will run through the navigation instructions from the run in 2006, explaining how to understand route charts, tulip charts, map grid references and OOBs.
When Wednesday, 15th October
Where 76 Reynolds Road (rear house), Mt Pleasant 6153
Time 7.30 pm - plan to start at 7.45, should be finished by 10pm.
Required A clear brain (!), pen and note pad, bring something to munch on for supper.
Essential RSVP to Ash by Friday night, 10th October SORRY BOOKED OUT!
- 21/11Motorsport Series 9 #2 - Classes explained
- 16/11Motorsport Series 9 #1 Planning now in full swing
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 23/11Committee meeting
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 29/10Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santa's Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – Noble Falls Tavern
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Tunnel of trees
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 25/01Monthly Meeting
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood
- 22/02Monthly Meeting
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Dardanup Heritage Park
- 22/03Monthly Meeting
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona