Wednesday 15th of October 2008 - Navigation School
SORRY BOOKED OUT!
If you are going on the Weekend down south in November, you should attend! Part of the weekend will be a navigation trial, around the picturesque back roads of the South West. While not too demanding, this will be a challenge, and this briefing is planned to help make sense of it all.
Ash will run through the navigation instructions from the run in 2006, explaining how to understand route charts, tulip charts, map grid references and OOBs.
When Wednesday, 15th October
Where 76 Reynolds Road (rear house), Mt Pleasant 6153
Time 7.30 pm - plan to start at 7.45, should be finished by 10pm.
Required A clear brain (!), pen and note pad, bring something to munch on for supper.
Essential RSVP to Ash by Friday night, 10th October SORRY BOOKED OUT!
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 11/02Member of the Year
- 21/01MX-5 Fan Fest
- 17/09Motorsport R8 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 12/09After Work Get Together - Hotdog Run
- 03/09Monthly Cruise - Fathers Day Cruise to York
- 27/08Motorsport R7 - Motorplex Sprint
- 23/09Saturday Afternoon Cruise & Dinner – The Hen
- 28/09Monthly Meeting
- 01/10Country Cruise – Greenbushes
- 08/10York Avon Valley Classic Rally
- 14/10Saturday Night Burger Run
- 15/10Motorsport R9 - Midvale Speed Dome
- 22/10Dawn BreakFast Raid – Toodyay
- 26/10Monthly Meeting
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 28/11Monthly Meeting
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santas Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – The Wild Goose Chase
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Reg's Rego Run
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood