Sunday 3rd of August 2008 - Monthly Cruise
The MX-5 Club cruise on the 1st Sunday of each month.
We gather in the carpark between the Burswood Dome and Great Eastern Highway at 9:30 and depart 10am sharp
Click here to view a map
This months cruise ends at the Mundaring Truffle Festival , offering good food, fine wine in celebration of Western Australia's most glamorous culinary export: the black truffle.
Sculpture Park will be transformed into a lively marketplace offering tastings and sales of gourmet produce.
Taste before you buy and chat to over 30 producers as you discover fresh and unusual products from the Perth Hills region and beyond. Visit the Slow Food Market Cafe to purchase and enjoy great coffee and some slow food treats while you take a look at the giant fungi sculpture.
Of course Aart will take us there via some scenic twisties. For more information visit www.mundaringtrufflefestival.com.
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 11/02Member of the Year
- 21/01MX-5 Fan Fest
- 17/09Motorsport R8 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 12/09After Work Get Together - Hotdog Run
- 03/09Monthly Cruise - Fathers Day Cruise to York
- 27/08Motorsport R7 - Motorplex Sprint
- 23/09Saturday Afternoon Cruise & Dinner – The Hen
- 28/09Monthly Meeting
- 01/10Country Cruise – Greenbushes
- 08/10York Avon Valley Classic Rally
- 14/10Saturday Night Burger Run
- 15/10Motorsport R9 - Midvale Speed Dome
- 22/10Dawn BreakFast Raid – Toodyay
- 26/10Monthly Meeting
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 28/11Monthly Meeting
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santas Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – The Wild Goose Chase
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Reg's Rego Run
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood