Sunday 3rd of August 2008 - Monthly Cruise
The MX-5 Club cruise on the 1st Sunday of each month.
We gather in the carpark between the Burswood Dome and Great Eastern Highway at 9:30 and depart 10am sharp
Click here to view a map
This months cruise ends at the Mundaring Truffle Festival , offering good food, fine wine in celebration of Western Australia's most glamorous culinary export: the black truffle.
Sculpture Park will be transformed into a lively marketplace offering tastings and sales of gourmet produce.
Taste before you buy and chat to over 30 producers as you discover fresh and unusual products from the Perth Hills region and beyond. Visit the Slow Food Market Cafe to purchase and enjoy great coffee and some slow food treats while you take a look at the giant fungi sculpture.
Of course Aart will take us there via some scenic twisties. For more information visit www.mundaringtrufflefestival.com.
- 21/11Motorsport Series 9 #2 - Classes explained
- 16/11Motorsport Series 9 #1 Planning now in full swing
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 29/10Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 26/10Monthly Meeting
- 23/11Committee meeting
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santa's Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – Noble Falls Tavern
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Reg's Rego Run
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 25/01Monthly Meeting
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood
- 22/02Monthly Meeting
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Dardanup Heritage Park
- 22/03Monthly Meeting
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona