Sunday 6th of January 2008 - Monthly Cruise
The MX-5 Club cruise on the 1st Sunday of each month.
We gather in the carpark between the Burswood Dome and Great Eastern Highway at 9:30 and depart 10am sharp.
Click here to view a map
Bob Sharpe took us on the 'Ying Tong Paddle Don’t Piddle in the Pond' Run to Lake Leschenaultia which has COLD swimming water, barbecue facilities, canoe hire, walking trails and a kiosk which serves a limited range of food.
The run will traveled around 90 Kilometres and took approximately two hours including some time at a regroup point at Mundaring Weir.
Here's some photos from Simon Corston
And some from me
- 21/11Motorsport Series 9 #2 - Classes explained
- 16/11Motorsport Series 9 #1 Planning now in full swing
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 29/10Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 26/10Monthly Meeting
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 28/11Monthly Meeting
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santa's Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – Noble Falls Tavern
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Reg's Rego Run
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Dardanup Heritage Park
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona