Sunday 2nd of September 2007 - Monthly Cruise
Cruise to Caversham Grand Prix 50th Anniversary
The MX-5 Club cruise on the 1st Sunday of each month.
We gather in the carpark between the Burswood Dome and Great Eastern Highway at 9:30 and depart 10am sharp.
Click here to view a map
The August Cruise was run by Jason Doyle. We drove East. Zigging and zagging along the hills on some of the most bumpy and animal ridden roads in the Perth suburbs.
After a nice brisk shoot up the hill and back down again we will finished at Caversham to join the celebration the 50th anniversary of the 1957 Caversham Grand Prix. The former World War II fighter aircraft base in the Swan Valley was home to two Australian Grand Prix in 1957 and 1962.
Malcolm Bernhardt from the ACT chapter was in W.A. it was fantastic to have him bring his MX-5 along for the run.
- 21/11Motorsport Series 9 #2 - Classes explained
- 16/11Motorsport Series 9 #1 Planning now in full swing
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 29/10Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 26/10Monthly Meeting
- 23/11Committee meeting
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santa's Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – Noble Falls Tavern
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Reg's Rego Run
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 25/01Monthly Meeting
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood
- 22/02Monthly Meeting
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Dardanup Heritage Park
- 22/03Monthly Meeting
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona