Sunday 19th of March 2006 - Classic Car Show
2006 Classic Car Show
Thanks Neil and Mazda W.A. your organization made the day a lot more pleasant and our stand look really professional.
Also thanks to all the club members who attended or dropped in during the day.
It can be a long day (arriving before 8am and leaving after 4) but your participation was much appreciated. It's a great PR exercise for the Club and Mazda; we had loads of enquiries.
Gary's NC generated a load of interest and it was great to be able to hand potential NC owners a brochure and answer their questions.
Click on images to view a larger version
A few "other" cars
- 21/11Motorsport Series 9 #2 - Classes explained
- 16/11Motorsport Series 9 #1 Planning now in full swing
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 23/11Committee meeting
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 29/10Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santa's Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – Noble Falls Tavern
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Tunnel of trees
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 25/01Monthly Meeting
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood
- 22/02Monthly Meeting
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Dardanup Heritage Park
- 22/03Monthly Meeting
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona