Sunday 4th of December 2005 - Monthly Cruise
The MX-5 Club cruise on the 1st Sunday of each month.
We gather at the number 1 car park (on Riverside Drive in front of the Perth Concert Hall) from 9:30 am and depart 10:00 am SHARP.
Each months event will be run by a nominated member, this month's cruise was organised by Club Vice President Simon Corston.
We headed out along Graham Farmer Freeway, our to Kalamunda and the Zig Zag, finishing in the Swan Valley for Ice Cream.
Please bring a full tank of fuel and some lunch money.
Click on images to view larger versions.
- 21/11Motorsport Series 9 #2 - Classes explained
- 16/11Motorsport Series 9 #1 Planning now in full swing
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 23/11Committee meeting
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 29/10Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santa's Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – Noble Falls Tavern
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Tunnel of trees
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 25/01Monthly Meeting
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood
- 22/02Monthly Meeting
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Dardanup Heritage Park
- 22/03Monthly Meeting
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona