Sunday 4th of September 2005 - Monthly Cruise
The MX-5 Club cruise on the 1st Sunday of each month.
As usual we gathered at the number 1 car park (on Riverside Drive in front of the Perth Concert Hall) at 9:30 am for a 10:00 am departure.
Each months event will be run by a nominated member, the drive usually takes around 3 hours, and often finish somewhere for lunch.
This monthly cruise was run by Sandra and Ashley; being Father's Day they kindly made it a shorter cruise so dad's could return in time for a Sunday Roast.
We drove via Subi to Hillary's Boat Harbor for coffees.
This month we were joined by a couple of members of the lotus club.
- 21/11Motorsport Series 9 #2 - Classes explained
- 16/11Motorsport Series 9 #1 Planning now in full swing
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 29/10Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 26/10Monthly Meeting
- 23/11Committee meeting
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santa's Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – Noble Falls Tavern
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Reg's Rego Run
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 25/01Monthly Meeting
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood
- 22/02Monthly Meeting
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Dardanup Heritage Park
- 22/03Monthly Meeting
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona