Sunday 14th of August 2005 - MC Motorsport
The club has 2 teams that competes in the MC Motorsports Autokharna series monthly.
Competitors are required to drive around a designated layout as quick as possible. There is no reversing and courses predominately require 2nd and 3rd gears. Penalties are given for hitting course marker cones or failing to finish within the marked "garage".
These events are a great introduction to motorsport.
The emphasis is on fun and keeping the events affordable.
In coordinating club teams, we give beginners preference so that as many club members get involved as possible.
There is no pressure on performance, everyone is welcome no matter how slow/fast their MX-5 is, their level of driving experience or gender so come have a go!
Please contact the club's Motorsport Coordinator Ian Lewis firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how you can get involved.
Photographs Courtesy of Ian Lewis
Click on Images To View A Larger Version
- 21/11Motorsport Series 9 #2 - Classes explained
- 16/11Motorsport Series 9 #1 Planning now in full swing
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 29/10Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 26/10Monthly Meeting
- 23/11Committee meeting
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santa's Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – Noble Falls Tavern
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Reg's Rego Run
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 25/01Monthly Meeting
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood
- 22/02Monthly Meeting
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Dardanup Heritage Park
- 22/03Monthly Meeting
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona