Sunday 21st of November 2004 - The M & M run
Event with the MG Car Club
The M & M run was on again. Members meet at 8:45 am in Perth and traveled to Midland where we met the MG Owners Club.
The run took about 2 hours with an interim tea break for about 15 minutes and at the end we had a BYO and some entertainment involving MX5s V’s MGs.
A huge thankyou to the MG club for another fantastic event, and i'm happy to announce the MX-5 Club of WA finished the day WINNERS!
Click on images to see a larger version.
3.4 MB AVI file of these birds eating Download Here.
3.41 MB AVI file of this bird Download Here.
- 21/11Motorsport Series 9 #2 - Classes explained
- 16/11Motorsport Series 9 #1 Planning now in full swing
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 29/10Barbagallo Night Sprint
- 26/10Monthly Meeting
- 23/11Committee meeting
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santa's Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – Noble Falls Tavern
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Reg's Rego Run
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 25/01Monthly Meeting
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood
- 22/02Monthly Meeting
- 04/03Monthly Cruise - Dardanup Heritage Park
- 22/03Monthly Meeting
- 01/04Monthly Cruise - April Fools' Treasure Hunt
- 06/05Monthly Cruise - Jennacubbine Tavern
- 03/06Monthly Cruise - Scarping to Waroona