Sunday 1st of June 2003 - Monthly Cruise
The MX-5 Club cruise on the 1st Sunday of each month.
We gather at the number 1 car park (on Riverside Drive in front of the Perth Concert Hall) from 9:30 am and depart 10:00 am SHARP.
This months cruise was organised by Simon Corston and included an excellent map written by Ian Lewis.
The weather was threatening as we began to arrive at the carpark, but it soon cleared while Simon handed out maps introduced David and Amy from the NSW MX-5 Club.
Unfortunately the bad weather continued, but the roads were excellent. With some views of the city from the "Zig Zag" and a glimpse of Mundaring Weir. The cruise finished at Antico Cafe for Coffee.
While members were arriving at the start point a White Nissan 180SX wrapped itself around a nearby tree.
Yet another reminder why racing is best kept off the streets and on the race track.
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 11/02Member of the Year
- 21/01MX-5 Fan Fest
- 17/09Motorsport R8 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 12/09After Work Get Together - Hotdog Run
- 03/09Monthly Cruise - Fathers Day Cruise to York
- 27/08Motorsport R7 - Motorplex Sprint
- 23/09Saturday Afternoon Cruise & Dinner – The Hen
- 28/09Monthly Meeting
- 01/10Country Cruise – Greenbushes
- 08/10York Avon Valley Classic Rally
- 14/10Saturday Night Burger Run
- 15/10Motorsport R9 - Midvale Speed Dome
- 22/10Dawn BreakFast Raid – Toodyay
- 26/10Monthly Meeting
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 28/11Monthly Meeting
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santas Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – The Wild Goose Chase
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Reg's Rego Run
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood