Go WEST - NotMeet
It is clear from previous attempts that there are insufficient interstate members who have the considerable time and resources required to travel to WA and attend a WA NatMeet. Apart from the numbers the size of WA does not lend itself to a single base location as customary for NatMeet.
Thus we have opted for a tour of WA rather than working from one base location. In brief our ideas are based around the concept that while some people may wish to explore a large part of WA (which would probably take longer than a month); others would probably be happy concentrating on the south west of our state.
The MX-5 Club of WA has developed a brochure that outlines five modules that take you through most of the south west of the WA. From the Goldfields to Perth and surrounding areas before exploring the Geographe Area, Southern Forest and South Coast. There is a sixth module for those who want to explore some of the fabulous areas in northern WA accessible via blacktop including Karijini National Park, Ningaloo Reef, the Shark Bay Heritage area and Kalbarri. This should provide interstate club members with information so they can start planning their WA adventure.
Questions can be directed to:
The West is waiting for you!
- 24/082017-18 Committee
- 11/02New Life Member - Barrie Parker
- 11/02Member of the Year
- 21/01MX-5 Fan Fest
- 17/09Motorsport R8 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 12/09After Work Get Together - Hotdog Run
- 03/09Monthly Cruise - Fathers Day Cruise to York
- 27/08Motorsport R7 - Motorplex Sprint
- 23/09Saturday Afternoon Cruise & Dinner – The Hen
- 28/09Monthly Meeting
- 01/10Country Cruise – Greenbushes
- 08/10York Avon Valley Classic Rally
- 14/10Saturday Night Burger Run
- 15/10Motorsport R9 - Midvale Speed Dome
- 22/10Dawn BreakFast Raid – Toodyay
- 26/10Monthly Meeting
- 05/11Monthly Cruise - Elmar’s in the Valley
- 17/11MX-5 Alive Weekend Away – Great Southern
- 26/11Motorsport R10 - Jacks Hillclimb
- 28/11Monthly Meeting
- 03/12Monthly Cruise - Santas Sleigh Ride
- 13/12Midweek Lunchtime Cruise – The Wild Goose Chase
- 17/12Motorsport R11 - Barbagallo Night Autotest
- 07/01Monthly Cruise - Bob's Collectors Cruise - Reg's Rego Run
- 14/01Dawn BreakFast Raid - Lake Leschenaultia
- 04/02Monthly Cruise - Mandurah to Ravenswood